☆ t w o ☆

"Yuta, please just talk to me. You've been acting differently for the past few days and it's bothering me. What's wrong? Can you please tell me?"

I can hear him in the doorway, his sweet voice filling my ears, giving me a sense of hope and a warm feeling in my heart. The door begins to creak more, he was coming into the room.

"Yuta I will always- Why is there glass on the floor? What happened to the picture we had up?" As he talks I lift my head up, forgetting the puff and redness left across my face.

"Yuta you're bleeding? What the hell is happening explain please!-"

I cut him off before he can continue anymore.

"SICHENG CAN YOU JUST LEAVE?"

I didn't mean to yell, I can tell the sudden rise in my voice shocked him. I slam the door in his face, telling him to just leave me alone. At that point, I didn't realise the cracking in my voice, and the sobs coming from my mouth.

'P-please. just leave me alone."

After what felt like forever, he broke the silence.

"It's my room as well, you know."

--

I try to get out of my bed, worried that ill injure myself further on the chunks of glass scattered across the carpet. I slowly try to push open the door, only to be met with none other than Sicheng asleep on the on the couch. What time was it? I checked my phone. 3:30 am. After my fight with him, I fell asleep on my bed, crying. I tried to keep my footsteps light, trying not to wake him, or wake anyone else in the dorm. I step into the kitchen, the hard tiles cold on my feet. I try my best to be as silent as possible, grabbing a drink from the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen bench, contemplating what I had done hours before. Why did I yell at him? Why did I confuse him? why did I tell him to go away?  I regret every single moment. Breaking the photo, letting my blood stain the carpet. Soon enough I heard footsteps behind me.

Please don't be Sicheng, please don't be sicheng, please please don't be sicheng.

I prayed (A/N to lord jisoo) that it wasn't him.

"Yuta... Are you okay? We heard screaming and got worried."

Thank god, it was Johnny. He was someone I could trust, talk to, rant, make him aware of my fears, problems and issues.

"You know you cannot be mad at him if he doesn't know what he did. Ignoring him won't make anything better"

"But Johnny, I can't do it, I- just-just can't tell him."

"Are you sure? Everything will be worse if you don't open up."

"I'll be fine, Johnny, thank you."

He hugged me and walked back into his shared room with Ten. He used to share with Taeyong, but they swapped so Taeyong could be with Jaehyun or something. They are quite close anyway.

I finish my drink and stumble back into my bedroom. Sicheng remains, sleeping peacefully, almost as if he was an angel. I can't help remembering the feelings I used to have for him, the feeling I used to get when I looked up at him or hugged him. I try to sleep at night, but all I could think about was him. What he was doing to me, how he made me feel, how he made my heart explode with one look. But through these thoughts, I knew it was time to give up on him.

he no longer needs me.

[A/N SO IM BACK AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT I HONESTLY STARTED THIS AS A MEME BUT I'LL KEEP IT GOING~ next chapter will have winwin's pov, and stuff in training etc. I wont make it too long before you all find out what winwin did. bye for now, ily!]