☆e i g h t e e n ☆

A day with Yuwin, cont.

We grip onto each other's hands, and walk down the empty streets. We see the quaint cafe in the distance, the smallest droplets fall onto us. Little droplets hand on Yuta's hair, not making it wet but making it slightly sparkle, illuminating his perfect locks. We slowly begin to approach the cafe, him pushing the door open for me.

"Yuta! WinWin! I got the upstairs ready for you."

"Thanks Jeonghan!"

"Here, i'll bring stuff up for you in a minute."

"Come on Winnie."

He walk up the stairs, and open onto the roof. We see our small table in the center, surrounded in fairy lights and hanging flowers. The darkness of the rain clouds deepens the light, making the perfect atmosphere. My heart is shocked, in disbelief. Yuta did this?

"Yuyu, did you- do this?"

"I'm sorry, do you not like it? We can go if you-"

"I love it! Come on,  let's go and sit down."

We sit down under the gorgeous array of lights, feeling a sense of comfort as the subtle lights glow on our faces. 

"Two slices of cake, for you."

It was the same cake we enjoyed on our-mini-unofficial date where we covered each other in cake frosting. 

"Do you remember the first time you brought me here?"

"Yea."

"Well I haven't stopped going. I usually go and visit Jeonghan after practice."

-Yuta's POV-

We fell silent for a few minutes, but not in an awkward way. In a way you would read about where two people just twenty centimetres near each other could share the most inspiring passion of love, the most utterly beautiful feeling that made the two of them so special, so perfect for each other. They were comfortable, simple, perfect. They are each other's utopia. That's what I want with him. I want that movie star story, I want to be his angel. 

Looking up at him, I realise how much I miss him. How much I can't breath when i'm not with him. I miss being his one and only, I miss watching his smile and cute voice. I remember teaching him Korean, I remember the day I first laid eyes on my Sicheng. 

He got up out of his seat, and he stumbled over to the over side of the roof, his body resting lightly on the ledge facing the sunset. I walk over next to him, watching his soft hair falling over his eyes, his gorgeous brown eyes sparkling in the bright light of the sunset. 

"Yuyu can I ask you something important?"

"What?"

"Why were you mad at me?"

He turns to face me, and the light of the sunset illuminated the side of his face, the orange haze gleaming on his eyes. 

"But if I tell you, you'll hate me. I can't loose you again."

"Again? Please just tell me, I promise I won't leave you, okay?"

"Alright fine-"

I pause for a few seconds, trying to collect my thoughts into one.

"I heard what you said."

"What did I say?"

"When you said-  When you-"

"When you said you never love me and never will."

"I'm so sorry please I never meant any of it. But why would you-"

"I love you!- I'm sorry."

"You- Love me?"

"I know, but ever since the first time I saw you, I fell in love with everything about you. You have those pretty eyes, gorgeous hair, you just, complete me, everything about you makes me crazy. I wanna be with you more every single day I just can't control it. I'm sorry, I know you probably love someone else, I know you aren't mine but I just really l-'

I was cut off by something soft on my lips.

WinWin.

The kiss lasted for a minute, the whole world disappearing around us. Nothing else existed for a moment, it was just us. We were together, in our own world. I felt special, I felt as if he was finally mine, after the time I spent waiting.

"I love you, Yuyu."

"I love you, Winnie."

_

end.

结束。

[A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING: NO LONGER. if you loved the book, don't worry! Theres going to be bonus chapters, aNDDD I have a new book! It's called Sunflower Petals. I hope you read it, I'm putting a lot of work into it and I hope you all love it. Thank you so much for reading, I love you all so much. The support on this book has affected me so much, and i'm so inspired to continue writing in this lovely community <3 . I'll write bonus chapters for you, and i'll hope you read my new stories. Love you all! <3]