☆ s e v e n t e e n ☆

a day with yuwin

winwin's POV

I finish the delicious meal prepared by my best friend, and look up at his proud eyes. He was obviously proud that he had made them for me, as he should be. They were delicious, he's almost as gifted as me. Today Yuta and I were supposed to hang out together, I wanted to make up for missing him a few days prior. His eyes, his beautiful smile, they were quite gorgeous. I felt like kissin- I mean hugging him like a best friend. I'm not falling for him right?

"Go get your bag! We can go soon."

I rush to my room and grab the backpack Yuta bought be on my birthday. I treasured it close to my heart, he spent the last of his trip money on it when we went to Italy with the rest of the trainees. I grab everything important like my phone, keys, wallet, the basic necessities. I slide out into the living room, to see Yuta waiting by the front door.

"Ready to go?"

He smiles brightly and drags my hand out the door. We step into the elevator, and head downstairs. After waiting outside for about 2 minutes, a small, but fancy car rolls up. 

"This is our ride, winnie."

"ok~"

He lets me get into the car first, and he sits next to me. The ride was in silence, but not awkward, comforting. I look over at him to see him gazing out the window. Today was a gloomy day but we both found comfort in grey skies, the rain lightly falling. We felt at peace, it was simple, calming. His eyes are fixated on the glass and his arm laid on the windowsill. His blonde hair lightly touched across his eyes, the light peeking through the clouds illuminated his perfect, soft, skin. My heart beat picks up as I notice his sweet little smile as he watches us passing children playing in the rain. His sweet eyes divert their attention to me, as I suddenly hear his soft voice.

"I used to play like that when I was a kid."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had some of my best times in the rain, I had to leave it all to come here though."

"Do you regret it?"

"I mean, of course I miss my family but I could never regret coming here. I would have never met you."

Those words made my heart explode, I couldn't withstand hearing his beautiful voice.

"Come on, we're arriving soon, get your bag."

I pick up my bag off the floor in front of me, and the car comes to a stop. 

"Lets go!"

He pulls me out the car, holding my hand.

"Wait Yu, the masks and cap."

"Oof, that was close."

We pull on the hats, and before putting his mask on, Yuta shows mew a sweet smile, making my heart melt.

"Oh my god Yuta! Look! Theres a roller-coaster! Please take me!"

I grab his hand, and excitedly pull him across the almost-empty fair. Not many people came today, judging by the rain. 

"Hi, I booked to tickets early today?"

"Name"

The girl at the cashier seemed so lifeless, so depressed

(a/n: mood)

"Nakamoto"

"Here are your wristbands, you have two hours."

She wraps the bands over our wrists and lets us go through. I stop in front of the colossal ride in front of us, and get slightly nervous. I push back the thought and try and line up with Yuta.

"Next group please."

"Yuyu! It's our turn! Come on!"

"Alright, I'm coming."

I drag Yuta by the hand and we sit in the uncomfortable, plastic seats. The worker comes and clicks our belts, making sure we're secure. I tighten the extra safety belt, and I look up at Yuta. He looks worried, he must be afraid of heights. I hold his hand, trying to make him feel better.

"You'll be okay, it'll be fun!" 

Suddenly we can hear movement from below us, and the ride starts. As we go up and down shots of adrenaline pierces through me, excitement and laughter, and Yuta's hilarious screaming. Screams fill the air, as the ride continues its curving path. I look over at Yuta, who is of course terrified. The ride begins to slow down, and we arrive back at the beginning. 

"Can we not do that again?"

"Whatever you say, Yuyu!"

"What about the Carousel! I haven't been on one of those since I was at home in China! Can we please please go!"

"Of course we can, it's your special day after all."

I run up to the ride and sit on one of the horses. There were children around me, and most adults were probably confused on why a grown man was riding a carousel. The ride begins and a feeling of nostalgia brushes over me. I could even see my mother in the crowd, looking up at me.

"Smile!"

As soon as I pass Yuta, I look at him with a smile, he takes photos of me, just like my father did. The ride ends as I get off and run to Yuta. 

"Are they pretty?"

"Of course they are."

"Show me!"

"Here"

"What the heck Yuta I look terrible"

"You look stunning, give me that."

"See, you look absolutely adorable."

"Fine, fine, whatever you say. I'm hungry, can we get something to eat?"

"Sure! What do you want?"

"Cotton candy!"

"Do you think that will be filling?"

"We're going to Jeonghan's later. It's okay."

"Alright then, what flavour do you want?"

We start walking, until we reach a stand with endless amounts of colours.

"Yu! Can I get a pink and blue one? Please!!"

"Hmm, okay. Just because you're so cute."

He orders me the delicious treat and I can't help but feel warm in my heart. I watched is captivating smile hands be the treat, but I can't focus on it while staring at the beauty in front of me. He was literal art.

I'm whipped.

whipped for him.