SSGSS

Ruby POV

It has been a week since Rick drop us off with Hyland. We've been training nonstop. Hyland taught us hand and weapons combat, with time we learned how to transform into super saiyan. Although he's not a saiyan and that's something we learned on our own, his training helped a lot. I learned how to transform all the way to super saiyan 4. I even have a monkey tail now. It's been weird getting used to this. But apparently Jaune is not that great at powering up. He wasn't able to pass Super Saiyan 1. But he is able of powering up to immense levels. His body will grow 20-50 times its side. But one downside is he becomes too slow. But in terms of power he packs quite the punch.

Hyland: GET READY RED...let it all out when your ready!!!

I started focusing my energy. I started powering up. I felt my body being turn apart. I broke the barriers of Super Saiyan God...now I was gonna be Super Saiyan Blue...but to achieve that it will take everything I have.

Ruby: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I started feeling all my energy sky Rocketed and then it happened. I felt all my strength banished. Not because I was losing it. BUT because I reached it. My hair turned blue.

Jaune: Wow...imagine that in Super Saiyan 4
Ruby: weirder but I think I could manage
Jaune: I remember when you first achieved 4

Flashback

( who remembers DB GT here? No one? Fuck you then ) ( I'm also gonna show all of you new to DB the OG Broly )

I was training and my tail had grown sometime after Rick left us. Hyland was training me to become a God. But then I felt a strong force wanting me to look at the moon. It was like a primal urge I had. I looked at it and then I started feeling weird. My chest felt like it was burning up.

Hyland: Oi lass...you ok?

I couldn't respond then everything went dark

End of flashback

Ruby: I actually don't remember
Jaune: oh right...you turned into a giant monkey then killed half of the people here and then you turned back again
Ruby: oh...why didn't anyone bothered in saying anything

Hyland: cause we're used to stuff like this happening...except the giant monkey part

Jaune: now what?
Hyland: you fight
JR: YEAH!!!

We got in our fighting position and we got ready. I had turned Super Saiyan 4 and Jaune started powering up.

Jaune: AAAAAAAHHHHG

( I personally prefer OG Broly, more brutal...)

His transformation was incredible. I could feel his power increasing by the second. I wanted to fight him with everything we had.

3rd person POV

We could see Jaune SS and Ruby SS4. They both had murdering instinct in their eyes. Although they don't wanna kill each other, they won't hold back anything. Ruby ran at Jaune and started throwing at him a barrage of hits. One after the other. Jaune took them like a boss. She then jump back and started throwing energy blast at him. Jaune didn't move an inch. He was smiling the entire time. He ran at full speed at Ruby and threw a fist at her. Ruby dodge the fist at last second only missing by a hair. Jaune tried throwing hit after hit at Ruby but she was too fast for him. Jaune started to get annoyed and started powering up again. The entire place was shaking cause of his power. His body kept growing and so did his power.

Once Jaune stoped powering, he started shooting Ruby with a barrage of heavy blast. Ruby's tried to avoid by teleporting around but they were to many. She started to drain real fast. Ruby flew to him and side kicked him in the head sending him flying. Jaune used his hand as an anchor to slow his hit. When he stoped he ran shattering the ground beneath. Jaune took speed and and grabbed Ruby by the face. Her buddy was to strain as her new transformation took an immense amount of energy. Jaune slammed her against the floor and dragged her while creating an energy blast. Once charged he threw her against a wall and she blew up.

Jaune stood there. Awaiting, but then from the rubble Ruby moved so fast not not even him notice, she gut punched him so hard he threw up and was send flying to a nearby rock. Jaune destroyed it and tried to get up but the strain on his body was also immense. They both looked at each other and collapsed on their knees.

Both fighter were exhausted by this point but they couldn't give up. Jaune was getting tired and Ruby was at the brink of passing out.

Jaune: Giving up Ruby?
Ruby: NEVER!!!

Ruby started to power up once more and kick everything up a notch. She transformed into Super Saiyan Blue. Jaune was surprised that she still had juice in her. With a smirk he threw a blast and it started to grow by the second. Ruby got scared. She started to focus energy in her hands to counter his.

Ruby: KA ME.....HA ME.....HA!!!!!

A massive ball of blue energy hit Jaunes and went straight forward. The blast was so big that it didn't give Jaune time to move. He was consumed by it. He then fell to the ground leaving a huge crater. Ruby then turned back to her normal state and walked over to him.

Ruby: t-that...was AWESOME
Jaune: I know...again on f-Friday?
Ruby: totally

Hyland: that's great and all but you guys need to recover first, so no fighting until then

J&R: * disappointed * ok....

They then passed out and Hyland laughed as he picked them both up to get them back to camp.