The Party

*Author's Note* Sorry for how often the POV changes. I promise it won't be that bad in the future. Enjoy Part 2!

Ben's POV

The day had gone by in a blur. All I could think about was the part and what might happen. One of the downfalls of being the star athlete is that there's this sort of stigma that you need to have a banging girlfriend or you need to be a player. I hated this idea because, along with the fact that I've never really thought about my sexuality, It made me scared. It made me think I would make people hate me. And it's not that I liked the people I hung out with but the thought of people hating me. I don't know how to deal with this. 

All of this was going through my head as I looked at myself in the mirror. I clenched my jaw and tried holding back the tears. I finally thought about Joe and how comfortable he seemed to be. What if that was me? What if I was that comfortable? 

And the tears began to fall. I let out a few heavy breaths before wiping the tears away and going to get my car to go to the party. 

Joe's POV

School always seemed to drag on when I was looking forward to something after school. 

When I got home I went right to my room and started doing my homework. Thankfully it was only a few pages of math and psych. Lastly I had to rehearse lines for drama class. 

There was so much time before the party. Time for a nap. 

I woke up with just over an hour to spare so I took a shower and dolled myself up a bit. I didn't normally dress up too much but I wanted to look good for Ben. 

Ben's POV

I listened to a meditation tape on my way to pick up Greg and made sure you couldn't tell I had been crying. As I pulled up to Greg's house I started playing "hype" music because its what he likes. I'm more of a chill music kind of person. But whatever keeps people thinking I'm who I am. 

Greg got in the car, and I could smell the weed on him. I nearly coughed. 

He said, "Hey my man. Let's go to this party and get them girls." I nodded and drove off to the party. 

We walked in together and immediately Greg found someone to talk to and walked off. I walked around and looked to see if I could see Joe. I eventually walked into the kitchen and god a cup of jungle juice. It kind of sucked but I figured it might calm me down. 

I forget how it happened but I found myself sitting with a few people I knew playing a game of truth or dare. It was my turn. 

Emily asked, "Truth or Dare?" 

I thought for a second before saying, "Dare." 

Greg piped up, "I dare you to go and play seven minutes in heaven with Mr Drama over there." I looked over to where Greg was pointing. I could feel my stomach going crazy when I saw Joe standing there talking to someone. I was going to do this. It was going to happen. 

I stood up and everyone around me laughed. 

Joe's POV

I was talking with Kyra when I heard a ton of people start laughing. I looked over and saw Ben walking my way. I had a mini freak out with Kyra before he got to us. 

Ben's POV

I clenched my fist before saying, "Hey, Joe." 

He smiled, and almost dreamily said, "Hi Ben." It made me more nervous wondering if he was just acting or not. I looked at Kyra and nodded my head, signaling her to go away. 

I gulped, "Me and the mates are playing truth or dare and Greg dared me to play seven minutes in heaven with you." I was about to twiddle my thumbs but didn't want to seem nervous to Greg and them. I replaced my hand firmly at my sides. 

Joe nervously laughed, "He really said that?" He raised his eyebrows and I bit my lip.

"Yeah, so why don't we go find somewhere to do that. And maybe it'll be longer than seven minutes." I gave him a cheeky grin. 

"Well that sounds great. I hear there's a nice bedroom upstairs we can go to." I chuckled and nodded. He walked in the direction of the bedroom and I followed. Making sure I didn't look anywhere other than the back of Joe's head. 

Joe's POV

I walked towards the stairs and up them. Checking every-so-often that Ben was still following me. Finally we made it to the room and we sat next to each other on the bed. I looked into Ben's eyes and saw he was nervous. 

I said, "I'm sorry if I suck at kissing. I've only kissed one person before and that was for one second during a play freshman year." I was about to go on but then I looked into Ben's eyes again. I could tell he was nervous but He kind of calmed me. 

He took a deep breath and said, "Its my first time kissing a guy and you're only like the third person I've kiss if that makes you feel any better." 

Without thinking I said, "Your eyes make me feel better." Ben laughed before placing a hand on my jaw and leaning in to kiss me. My stomach was doing flips like it did every time I was about to go on opening night. He was so strong and there was s much force in the kiss. I eventually fell back onto the bed. He stopped kissing me. 

I said, "Kiss me you fool." We both laughed before he leaned on top of me and kissed almost harder than before. Something tells me he kissed those other two girls a lot if this was how amazing he was. And it was only a kiss. I was becoming breathless. I pulled away and almost panted. 

Ben looked almost worried, "Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?" 

I smiled and looked up at him, "No. In fact you did everything just right. That was fantastic." We sat up and this time I leaned in for a kiss. I was a bit unsure but Ben kissed back softly and I relaxed into it. 

We after what seemed like forever we pulled away from the kiss. We shared a look that was something I would be content with if that was all I saw or experienced for the rest of my life. Finally his phone buzzed. 

Ben's POV

I felt my phone buzz and knew it was from one of my mates. I pulled it out and saw I was right. I stood up and pulled Joe with me so we were standing close. 

I looked down at my phone and said, "It seems your number is one of the few numbers I don't have. Would you mind putting it in?" He smiled and took my phone. I got and back and put it in my pocket. Before I left I pulled Joe in by his hips and kissed him. I smiled down and then back up at him before turning to go. 

I got back to my mates and sat down. Thinking of what story I would give them. 

Greg asked, "What took you so long?" 

I gulped and said, "I got sick. The jungle juice mixed with kissing a guy. Don't mix." Greg laughed and agreed. 

Emily said, "If you're sick you should go home. Don't wanna risk getting sick again." I nodded and got up to leave. When I got to the door I bumped into Joe. 

"Where are you going? Everything okay?"

I clenched my jaw, "Yeah. I've just to go do something. I'll text you later." I gave him a sad look before heading out to my car and driving off.