Before We Begin...

Introduction
Before the story is started, I'd like to address a few things. If you read the description of this story you understand this story is being written in a Alternate Universe where Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki from Boku no Hero Academia(My Hero Academia) have identical twin sisters. The twin sisters consist of Shizuka Bakugo and Katsumi Todoroki who are in fact Original Characters created by my friend and myself. We made them as us as a joke at first but started to get more into it the longer they existed. The way Shizuka and Katsumi act do not reflect the way my friend or I act as people in real life. I am not in any way shape or form trying to make fun of or down size the anime, I'm doing this out of the love of writing.

Warning
1:Updates will be slow! I have school as well as sports so give me some time to write and publish chapters!
2:There will be heavy language use as many of the characters have nasty tempers.
3:There may possibly be mentions of self harm, depression, abuse, bullying, sex, rape, etc.
4:There will be detailed descriptions of violence or gory scenes.
5:There may be perverted characters.
6:There could potentially be things having to deal with LGBTQ+

The Author
Heyo Wattpad Readers! I am the author of this book(fanfic?) and the creator of A Frozen Flame as well as the original character Shizuka Bakugo. You may call me Robin or Robby if you really want to. I hope you enjoy the book and the story line I've come up with. If there are any grammar mistakes I apologize in advanced. I am told my writing is excellent but my spelling and or grammar/punctuation is off.(just now, I tried spelling grammar with an e ;)

Notice
The My Hero Academia characters used in this book do not belong to me. The only things belonging to me are the plot, Shizuka and Katsumi, and the title. I also do not own the anime, art, or any music used in my chapters.

Now that has been taken care of, let's start the book shall we?Happy Reading!^•^~Robin<3