◇marvel smut◇

Smut time!
RyanTom is the ship between Ryan Reynolds and Tom Holland uwu

It was another day on set. Ryan and Tom had just finished up a couple of scenes for the
Spideypool movie they were shooting together.

"Wanna head to the bar and get some drinks?" Ryan asked.

"Only if you're paying." Tom joked.

"Sounds good to me." He smiled and grabbed his coat.

The two walked down to the bar, sharing a couple of laughs on the way.

"Alright I tend to act like a dumbass when I'm drunk." Ryan warned. "Don't take me too seriously."

"I don't take you seriously when you're sober so that shouldn't be too hard." Tom laughed.

"How dare."

They walked in and ordered a couple of beers to get started.

"You're about to see the fun side of Ryan Reynolds."

One too many drinks later

Tom was outside the bar, trying to get the very drunk Ryan Reynolds into a taxi.

"But I hic don't wanna hic go." Ryan whined as he sat down in the back seat.

"Ryan we have to go home you're drunk." Tom said softly.

Tom had stopped at two beers, Ryan on the otherhand just kept going. A few shots of vodka here, some Captian Morgan there. He was a mess.

"You're no fun hic." Ryan placed his hand on Tom's thigh.

"Ryan quit it." He whisper yelled as his face turned red.

"Quit hic what?" He squeezed Tom's thigh slightly.

"T-that." He bit his lip and gripped Ryan's hand.

"This?" He smirked drunkly and squeezed his thigh harder.

"S-stop it this isn't your car." Tom tried moving Ryan's hand away but it didn't work.

Before things could move any further, the cab stopped infront of Ryan's house. Tom paid the driver and got out. As soon as they got inside, Ryan pinned Tom against the wall.

"L-listen hic I really hic like you." Ryan slurred.

"Yeah okay." Tom joked nervously.

"But I hic do. I-I'm not joking." He looked dead serious.

"Ryan you're fucking with me, l-let go of me please." He struggled, trying to free his hands.

"No I'm not." Ryan placed his knee inbetween Tom's thighs.

"Let go.." Tom said, trying not to moan.

"No hic." He pressed his kneecap against his crotch.

"Ahh..~" Tom moaned without thinking.

"D-did you just hic moan?" Ryan asked curiously.

"No I didn't." He snapped.

"I don't like liiiaaars Tom hic." He pressed harder, earning another moan out of Tom.

"Ryan please let go. I know you don't like me like that so quit teasing me." He said quietly.

"If I didn't hic love you would I do hic this?" Ryan smashed his lips into Tom's and kissed him passionatly.

Tom melted into the kiss and relaxed a bit. Ryan pulled away.

"Do you hic believe me now?" Ryan asked, still having him pinned to the wall.

"I do." Tom said shyly.

Ryan picked him up and layed him on the couch.
The two started to make out roughly. Ryan grinding against Tom while he whimpered and moaned with pleasure.

"Ryan.." Tom whimpered.

"Mmm yes Tom?" He moved down and started to kiss his neck.

He squeaked when he felt Ryan bite his tender neck. Tom tugged on a handful of his hair.

"More.." He whined

"Suck." He held up two fingers. Tom did as he was told, coating Ryan's fingers in saliva.

"This with make things less hic painful." Ryan pressed his wet fingers in Tom's entrance, making him gasp.

"All of your hic sounds are so hic cute." He slowly thrusts his fingers in and out of him.

"Fffuck..~" Tom gripped Ryan's sleeve, cursing under his breath.

"I think you're hic ready hic." He pulled his fingers out.

"Ryan p-please be gent- Ah!" Tom felt Ryan thrust into him roughly.

"Sorry but hic I don't do hic gentle." Ryan gripped his thighs and started to thrust in and out of Tom's hole.

"R-ryan aghh..~" Tom moaned and dug his nails into Ryan's back.

§

All you could hear through out the house was skin slapping against skin, Tom's moaning and Ryan's panting and drunk hiccups.
The regular scent of sex filled the living room as Ryan continued to fuck Tom.

"Sh-shit." Ryan could feel his climax building up. He wanted to make it last a bit longer but it didn't seem like that was going to happen. With a quick snap of his hip, Ryan came inside of Tom.

"J-jesus Ryan warn me next time ugh." Tom panted.

Ryan layed ontop of him, exhausted.

The next day

Tom jolted upward. He looked around, confused.

Why am I naked? Why is Ryan ontop of me? Why am I so sore?

Suddenly remembering, Tom turned bright red. He wasn't really sure if he had regrets but all he knew was Ryan was an adorable drunk.

815 words wowie