/ / y t / /

Valentine's Day. The day of love, everyone calls it. This holiday causes many mixed emotions. Love, loneliness, heartbreak, the great need to force your lover to watch all the Twilight movies on Hallmark.

Sean had flown out to L.A. the week of Valentine's Day because he wanted to shoot some videos with Mark. Or at least that's what he told Mark. The real reason was that he didn't want to spend Valentine's alone. Since Signe and him had split, things got a lot more quiet and rather lonely. You'd think since Jack was a rather loud Irish man that it wouldn't be that quiet. 

Yeah he thought that too. Eventually, yelling at yourself becomes annoying.

He figured Mark would mind the company. Ethan wasn't at the house since he already had plans with his girlfriend, so it was just him. Well Chica was there too but she had her own doggy type things she'd rather do. 

Right now the two of them were live streaming on this wonderous day of love, playing FNAF VR because Mark hadn't played it yet. 

Plus it was fun hearing him scream like a little girl.

"
Okay Foxy, just relax. My hands are in your mouth but it's for good reasons." Mark said, trying to finish doing maintenance on the fox animatronic. Suddenly the fox jumped  forward with red eyes and let out a scream. Now Mark was the Five Nights at Freddy's King, one measly scream wasn't going to freak him out. 

Except for the fact that Foxy was right there and tried to stab at his damn face.

Mark jumped back startled and yelled, yanking off the headset. He threw it on the couch.

"FUCK YOU! STUPID FOX BITCH!" He yelled at it while flipping it off.

Jack was on the other side of the couch, doubled over in laughter.  His stomach hurt and his eyes watered, he was laughing so much.

"J-jesus christ Mark, i-it's just a game."  Jack was able to say before he kept laughing. 

"It is not just a game, my damn crown is in danger. I'm the fucking king. Kings don't scream like a bitch over a fucking VR game!" He crossed his arms, still flipping off the VR headset.

"Do you want to take a break, o wise king, and get something to eat?" Sean asked, still catching his breath.

"Yes. I think I have the stuff to make nachos. Plus I have a heart shaped cake pan so we could have heart-shaped nachos." 

The Irish male giggled at the dorky idea and paused the stream. He got up and followed Mark into the kitchen, supervising him so nothing would catch on fire.

A platonic Septiplier drabble for Valentine's Day bc I didn't feel like writing the whole thing