/ / m a r v e l / /

This is a Ryan x Jake oneshot bc y'all kept commenting it on a chapter in my story and with the way shit's going, that's not going to be canon in the story. This is really just an excuse to write a soft make-out scene about these two. Well it was soft untilI thought about it. I told y'all i ship too much shit, I can't help it.

For this story, I'll be digging a prompt out of my fan-fiction notebook.

12 - Person A is softly kissing Person B as music plays in the background. It's snowy outside and Person B was supposed to go home hours ago but the snow has piled up too much so Person A let's them stay at their place, keeping them warm.

"Yeah, I'll try and leave tomorrow morning if possible." Jake resurred his rather panicky mother over the phone. "Yes, I know Mom. I love you too. Bye." He hung up and set his phone down on the table.

"Isn't Canada glorious? Snow and ice that you didn't ask for for hundreds of miles!" Ryan joked, looking out the window. It was nothing but frosty darkness outside, white flakes flying around everywhere.

Jake rolled his eyes. "I swear to god, the next time my agent sends me down here for another movie, I'm gonna fire him." He layed on the couch, his legs stretched out.

Ryan walked over and layed ontop of him. "You did not come up here just because your agent said to." He sat up and straddled Jake's lap, laying his head on his shoulder. Jake rubbed circles on the small of his back and smiled softly at him.

"You're right, I also came here for the scenery." Gyllenhaal said sacastically, making Ryan simply roll his eyes.

"You're terrible."

"But you love me."

They sat there in comfortable silence, songs by The NeighborHood played in the background because Jake insisted that their music was amazing.

...and they were totally not having really loud sex earlier.

Ryan could only be so loud before other people got irritated with it.

Daddy Issues started to play from the speaker in Ryan's room, trailing out into the living room. They looked at each other for a moment before Jake broke the ice.

"Listen I know we literally just got done sucking each other's faces-"

"Mhm-"

"But do you wanna do it again?"

"I mean at this point you don't have to ask, I wouldn't stop you."

And with that, Jake pulled Ryan close and started kissing him softly instead of the usual hungry, 'i-wanna-fuck-the-shit-out-of-you' type manner. He cupped Ryan's face in his hand and started slowly. Ryan didn't mind at all, he kissed him back at the same tempo. He wrapped his arms around Jake's neck, smiling slightly. Jake moved his hands down to the Canadian's waist, one hand under his shirt against his bare skin while the other was rubbing his back.

There was nothing lustful about the situation, it was just soft kissing and music. Doubt it's going to stay like that for long, though. Not saying they're both horndogs or anything, but Ryan gets a bit gropey from time to time. Jake didn't mind it as long as they weren't in public. Their relationship was still under wraps for the time being. If they were out to the media, they'd probably fuck in public.

Jake nibbled on Ryan's bottom lip, trying to slip a bit of tongue but Ryan teased and refused.

Oh is that how it is then?

He moved his hand down to the older actor's ass and gave it a rough squeeze, making Ryan gasp slightly. Jake pushed his tongue into his mouth and kept groping him.

(DEAR GOD THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FLUFFY DFGHJK)
[not finishing this ew-]