◇marvel angsty fluff◇

ThorQuill is the ship between Thor and Peter Quill. Okay sinCE I'm writing this on no wifi and don't know too many sappy 80's or 90's songs Imma just slip in a modern love song, please have mERCY

Peter sat against the wall of the ship, listening to his Walkmen. Thor walked out, staring at him in confusion. Peter looked up and tried his best to act annoyed.

"What do you want Blondie?" He said harshly.

"What is that you have on your head?" Thor asked curiously.

"They're my Walkman headphones. I listen to music through them."

"Can I listen?" Thor sat down next to him.

Peter sighed out of annoyance and took of his headphones.

"I'll just play it on the ship's sound system."

He plugged the aux cord into the headphone jack and pressed play. I Need A Hero came on. Peter started dancing a bit.

I need a hero!
I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night!

Thor giggled a bit. Quill was kinda cute when he wasn't trying to be all Mr. Tough Guy.

"He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast, he's gotta be fresh from the fight!" Peter sang in a very high pitched voice. God the guy sounded like a dying bird but it was in a cute way.

"I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero til the morning light!" Quill, being a jackass, fell ontop of the Asgardian. He blushed a bit and got up, trying to cover his face. Thor grabbed his hand and started dancing with him a bit. The god of thunder didn't know how to dance unfortunately so he was just embarrassing himself. Quill tried his best to hold back his laughter. What the FUCK is he doing??

Thor started to sing along as well, his voice just as, if not more high pitched than Quill's. He used a nearby broom as a mic and went all out. At this point Quill was in tears.

"B-blondie what the hell?" He said in between breathes. He was hunched over trying to catch his breath.

Seeing Peter all giggly made Thor smile for some reason. The song ended, some slow song playing next. Peter look over at him, blush spread across his face. Thor smiled and stuck out his hand.

"May I have this dance?"

Quill smiled and grabbed his hand. The god wrapped his muscular arms around Peter's waist, Quill wrapped his arms around Thor's neck and layed his head on his shoulder. They rocked back and forth softly while the song played.

"Dancing in the dark, you between my arms." Thor sang softly.

"Dance the night away, listening to our favorite song." Quill joined in.

Thor grabbed Peter's chin. They were lost in each other's eyes.

"T-thor.." It was the first time Quill had called Thor by his actual name.

"Yes Star Prince?" Thor purred, making Peter blush.

"Kiss me already you blond idiot." He gripped the god's arm.

Thor pulled his face close and kissed him. Quill kissed back with no hesitation. There were fireworks going off as the kiss continued. It started off slow and gentle but quickly got heated. Thor cupped Quill's face with his rather large hands. Sooner or later they needed a break for air. The god pulled away, saliva trailing off their tongues.

"God that was amazing." Quill gushed, his face extremely red.

"It was." Thor said, his voice breaking a bit. Tears filled his eyes. Goddamnit I look so weak right now

Quill had a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." Thor said quietly as he looked away.

"Blondie look at me."

Thor turned his head. There was a look of general concern on Quill's face. He smiled.

"I-it's okay Quill they're tears of joy." Thor wiped his face.

Quill tilted his head in confusion. "What for?"

"This is the happiest I've been since loosing everything.." Thor looked at the ground.

Quill smiled. "You're cuter when you smile anyways."

Thor wrapped his arms around Peter. They both sat there and watched the stars pass by them.

----------------------

Thor saw the Milano land and smiled. Please be alive. He ran towards the ship, hoping Quill would be on it, hoping that he'd still be alive, hoping that he wouldn't be alone. Rocket stood beside him, patiently waiting. The front of the ship opened up, Tony and Nebula walking out with their heads down. Thor looked around. Where's Quill..?

He walked up to Tony. "Anthony where is he?" He asked, his voice a bit shaky.

"Him a-and Peter..." Tony said, knowing Thor was talking about Quill.

"What?" Thor grabbed him by his shoulders.

"They're gone.." Tony's head dropped.

"No.." Tears filled his eyes. "He didn't-"

"They all did.." Nebula said quietly.

Thor let out a choked sob. I lost him.. He fell to his knees and cried. He lost everyone who had brought some sort of joy in his life. Rocket's ears drooped and patted the god's back. Thor looked up to seeing Quill's walkman and headphones in his hands.

"Here.." Tony handed them to him. "This is all that's left of him."

--------------

Thor went outside like usual and sat in the grass. He put on Quill's headphones and pressed play. As the music played he looked up at the stars and thought back to that night in the Milano. He smiled. Things may be dim but that memory always brought a smile to his face.

"I miss you sweet Star Prince. I hope to see you again soon."

Fluff + Angst = me crying in a corner