◇marvel smut◇

FrostPool is a crack ship I made up in a roleplay. I have fallen for these two and the relationship that they have formed in the roleplay.
FrostPool is the ship between Loki and Deadpool.
I wanted to see had Wade would use Loki's shifting ablities in the bedroom~
This is MLW (man loving woman) smut since Loki will be in his female form while they do the nasty

"So how many powers do you have?" Wade asked Loki curiously.

It was a warm day in New York City. Loki and Deadpool had been sitting on the roof tops talking about pretty much anything for the last 2 hours. From DP's crush on the webbed hero Spider-Man to Loki's hotheaded jackass of a brother Thor, their horrid pasts and how weird the Marvel fandom was.

"A lot actually. I can manipulate people, I have super strength, I can cast illusions, shape shift-"

"You can shapeshift??" Wade asked, a bit shocked.

"Yes. I can take any form I please." Loki crossed his arms.

"Prove it." The masked anti-hero had a smirk on his face.

"Alright. Name something and I'll shift into it."

"Your female form's pretty hot, shift into that."

Loki blushed at the comment and nodded. His hips suddenly grew a bit wider, his face had more feminine details to it, his chest no longer flat and his hair was a bit longer. Wade was right, her female form was pretty cute.

"Lady Loki at your service." She took a bow and smiled.

"Wow you weren't lying." Wade chuckled a bit.

"Although that's a talent of mine." She smiled. "Okay we need to head back to your place."

"Why is that?"

"Well my newly formed breasts and this skin tight outfit don't mix. I need a different shirt and some pants."

"I should have some clothes that'll fit you come on." Wade made sure he had everything before picking Loki up. "Such a fine lady like you shouldn't have to walk so far."

(Sorry this first part is kinda shitty, I was so tired of rewritting the damn dialouge when I already had the rest of the story planned out so jdnnsjs)

Loki tied her hair back and sat on the bed in Wade's Hello Kitty pants and his AC/DC shirt. Her nipples were visibly poking through the shirt.
Maybe if I asked I can fondle the damn things. Wade wasn't usually the one to straight up ask a girl if he could play with her tits but he just wanted to squeeze them. He sat down next to her, putting his hand on her thigh.

"Wade what are you doing?" Loki asked curiously.

"Nothing.." Wade lied, which was pretty obvious to Loki.

"It's only only obvious to her because you said something."

Wade I'm simply telling the story as it is, story is you're a bad liar.

"You are ruining my chances buddy."

I'm not ruining anything I'm narrating. You're the one embarrassing yourself.

"I just want to play with her tits and you're over here being a snitch."

"You what??" Loki said, a bit surprised.

"Well your nipples are all hard and it's kinda hot so-" Wade rubbed his neck.

"That's low even for you." She crossed her arms over her chest, wincing a bit.