one hundred seventeen - one hundred twenty six

Tuesday, April 16: Skipped school with Ashton and went to an art museum in the city. Ashton kissed me (a real kiss, none of that drunk crap) in front of a really beautiful painting.

Wednesday, April 17: Practically did nothing other than think about Ashton. Went to Louise’s and we watched a few movies.

Thursday, April 18: Michael started a group chat this morning with Louise, Ashton, Calum and I in it. We texted for most of the day and it was fun.

Friday, April 19: Ashton came over and we cuddled while watching movies. Never wanted to leave.

Saturday, April 20: Woke up with Ashton and we spent the entire day together. Thought about how grateful I am for having him in my life.

Sunday, April 21: Got Ash to come over and told him that I knew about everything (scars, anorexia, etc.). He started crying and I hugged him for the first time and started crying. 

Monday, April 22: Everything seems better with Ashton now that he knows that I know. I realized that I love him, and not the middle school “love”, the kind of love that makes you want to spend your entire life with them.

 ----

sorry I went MIA for a while but I had school and I didn't want to upload this because that means it's over (not counting the epilogue) 

so yeah I'm gonna work on the epilogue

are you guys sad that it's over? tell me what you think and yeah idk bye

-Alyssa