thirty seven - forty four

Tuesday, February 5:  Told Ashton that I missed him yesterday and he smiled for most of the class. Continued writing song about him.

Wednesday, February 6: Talked to Ashton throughout the class and overall had a great time. Considered asking him out again but didn’t.

Thursday, February 7: I (finally) asked Ashton to Freeziac after school and he said yes. It was the highlight of my week to see him laugh in the pink booth.

Friday, February 8: Ashton invited me to a party but since parties aren’t really my thing, I said no even though I wanted to spend time with him. Instead, I read Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.

Saturday, February 9: Since I didn’t get to spend time with him yesterday, I made Ashton go see About Last Night and had a good time. Noticed how Ashton barely ate any popcorn and considered him having anorexia.

Sunday, February 10: Went to Louise’s and told her about Ashton and she’s still telling me that he’s not good for me. Started working on I Write Sins Not Tragedies with Louise.

Monday, February 11: Had to go home early for a doctor’s appointment and missed talking to Ashton. Skyped Evan and nearly cried because I miss him so much and he changed a lot since he left.

------

I had my first day of school today :-(

I felt like Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower even though I have friends

but now I'm really excited for fall and Christmas and I won't have as much time to write anymore

dedication to @prettyhemmings for writing amazing fanfics

anyways, vote, comment, do whatever you like. I really appreciate it :)

-Alyssa