Chapter 21

*HIIIIII I'M BACK HAHA REMEMBER TO VOTE AND OR COMMENT PLEASE!* 

(Melina's POV)

I couldn't believe Liam. What in sane hell was he thinking giving Harry to Louis as his prisoner? God the nerve he has! I was screaming and hitting and thrashing around, I managed to smack Liam a few times before he pinned me to the couch and yelled in my face, making me crack and just let out sobs. He didn't even show any sympathy, he just got off me and left the room and stayed in the kitchen.

I didn't even want to think about the things Louis would be doing to Harry because he always used to say he would take any chance he got to get back at Harry for all the bad things he did to him. i curled myself into the couch, my back facing out and buried my face into the couch, letting out a muffled scream. I held myself together the best I could and eventually I passed out from crying and screaming so much. No one even woke me up for dinner, or just because. I slept until 8 at night.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, noticing they were very dry. I made myself yawn and rubbed them again, moistening my eyes and saw Liam was staring at me from the chair next to the couch. His cheek was still bright red and he didn't look any less pissed off. I looked away as soon as I met his gaze and looked down to the floor.

"Got anything you want to say to me?" he asked trying to contain his anger. I shook my head no and kept my eyes cast down.

"Really? Not even an apology?" he seethed standing from his chair. I clenched my jaw and tried to keep calm, stopping myself from crying again.

"I asked you a question!" he yelled flipping the coffee table over. I let out a scream and covered myself. 

"N-No." I spoke. This is it. I know it.

"Nothing?! You have nothing to say?" Liam screamed at me. I started to cry again and shook my head again.

He growled, literally and stormed down the hallway and I heard some crashing, then Liam came back down the hallway and into the living area with a familiar blonde man. 

"No!" I yelled. He can't. He wouldn't.

Liam came into the living  area with Niall in a head lock with a gun to his head. I bolted from where I was siting and ran to where they were standing. Though, Liam jerked back causing Niall to gasp for air. 

"You move any closer and he's dead." I stumbled back and sat back down on the couch.

"Change your mind about not having anything to say?" he asked smirking evilly. My eyes widened. He couldn't. No. I refuse to accept this.

Liam cocked the gun and held Niall closer shoving the gun even more to his head. "Liam, no. Please, Niall hasn't done anything!" I begged. 

He shrugged and stared at me. I fiddled with my fingers and looked up and his innocently.

"I'm sorry Liam, I'm sorry I hit you." I whimpered. I saw him relax a bit, letting Niall get some air. Just as he was about to let go of the gun and Niall, someone came running in and Liam grabbed Niall again and put the gun to his head again. 

I turned around slowly and I saw Zayn with a gun pointed directly at Liam, completely tense and looking worryingly at Niall. 

"Liam, let him go. I told you he was mine! You can't hurt him. We agreed that I got Niall, you got Melina and Harry was for either of us. You hurt Niall and I will kill you." 

I gasped and Zayn glanced at me and made me leave the room. I'm actually serious he threatened to shoot me if I didn't leave the room. So I did as he said mouthing a sorry to Niall and prayed to god or whatever greater force there was that he would be okay and went to the spare room. I knocked once and there was no answer, so I knocked again and opened the door slowly.