Chapter 24

*Second to last chapter before the epilogue! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE*

(Melina's POV)

This is it. Today is the day the plan will go into action. I lay in bed with Harry snuggling close, this could possibly be the last time we see each other if the plan doesn't go right. God I hope it does. I huffed and looked at the clock and saw it was 3 in the afternoon. It's now or never I thought. I got up and brushed myself off telling Harry it was time. He nodded and got up himself and kissed me once more, hoping it wouldn't be the last time. 

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room and saw Louis standing in the hallway and I signalled him that it was now or never and he nodded going into his room. I walked out into the living area and saw the back of Liam's head as he sat there watching the news. My face, Harry's, and Louis' faces  were all over the news and Niall's was there too but it said that he was on vacation, boy was that a lie. I walked around to where a small table was next to couch that had a bin underneath it. I knew that's where it was. The only thing that would make the plan work. 

I creeped over there as quietly as I could and put my hand in the bin and felt around until I found what I needed. The gun.

I assumed it was loaded because it was way heavier than I thought. I took it out slowly and got into the correct position to shoot. I cocked the gun and Liam whipped around to see what the noise was and when he saw the gun in my hands, his eyes widened. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it realizing I was in power here. 

"Get up." 

"Melina, love-"

"I said get up!" I yelled. He nodded his head and slowly got up with his hands raised. 

Down the hallway there was a scream and then a thud. Let's hope that was Zayn who fell.

"Love, what are you doing?" Liam asked softly.

"Ending this." I said as I walked over to Liam getting behind him and making him walk.

I heard someone coming towards where I was and I pushed Liam onto the floor and held the gun and aiming it to the noise. I saw Louis holding Zayn by the back of his shirt with the gun to his head coming to where I was. Behind them was Harry who was helping Niall and explaining what was going on.

Louis threw Zayn to the floor next to Liam and we both pointed our guns straight at their hearts. "Did you call them?" 

"Yeah, called them right before I hit this one upside the head." 

"Melina, please. Don't do this." Liam begged. I scoffed and immediately got 10 times angrier than I was a couple seconds ago.

"Look who is begging now? Though, when I begged you those 10 years ago not to rape me you didn't listen, and even a couple weeks ago when I begged you not to do the same exact thing, you still didn't listen! Why should I listen to you? Hmm?" I yelled. 

Liam flinched away and refused to look at me. "That's what I thought."

"I'm sorry." he whispered. I clenched my jaw and held the gun a little tighter.

"You're sorry? Sorry! That's all you've got to say? That's fucking pathetic! You have no idea what you put me through! After everyone found out I was no longer a virgin and was raped everyone left me! My friends refused to talk to me let alone look at me! After my own family found out that I was raped nothing was ever the same! You ruined my life! I was alone for the rest of my schooling years! Even in college everyone knew who I was and what happened to me!