Chapter 15

*REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER! AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE!*

(Melina's POV)

The next morning came and surprisingly I slept very well, but I had this odd feeling in the back of my mind that someone was watching us. I pushed the thought away and rubbed my eyes clear looking around the room. Something caught my attention,  note was tapped to the dresser that was in the room. I untangled myself from Harry  and padded over to it quietly. 

I took the note in my hand and ripped it off the dresser and yawned, rubbing my eyes clear so that I would be able to read the handwriting. I widened my eyes and read the note. Fucking hell.

"What went on last night turned me on a bit, then you became a prude and stopped it. Next time, remember to shut your curtains all the way. ~ L"

Oh my god. Oh my god. What the actual hell. He was watching us last night?! I turned to look at the curtains and saw a pair of very familiar chocolate brown eyes. I nearly screeched, and ran to Harry.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" my voice got louder each time I said it and I was shaking him like crazy. He groaned, refusing to get up. 

"Harry! God dammit get you ass up now!" I yelled, getting scared once I noticed the pair of eyes weren't there anymore. 

"What?" he grumbled. 

"Someone was watching us last night, and they got in and left another note, then I saw a pair of eyes in the window, we need to leave now!" I yelled rushing getting our clothes together and stuffing them in the bag. Harry sprung up from the bed, and opened the curtains, no one was there but you could tell that someone had been there. He mumbled something but I was too busy rushing around and panicking to be concerned with what he said.

Harry grabbed our bag of clothes and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the room. We ran to NIall's door, luckily I had an extra key to his room, and we unlocked the door and barged in, though the sight in front of us wasn't what we wanted to see at all. 

Not only did we see a blob of blonde/brown hair in the bed, but we also saw a blob of black hair. My breath hitched and so did Harry's. What now? 

Harry crept towards the bed, and shook Niall slightly, he groaned and moved a bit, but didn't wake up. This time he shook him harder and whispered Niall's name. He groaned again, but this time sat up on his elbows wiping his eyes. He looked around the room and spotted me and Harry with frightened looks on our faces. 

"We need to leave. now." Harry demanded. Niall looked confused, but tried to get up and failed, due to the arm around his waist. He looked down and froze, then slightly relaxed.He picked up his arm and placed it gently on the bed, being sure not to wake him up. Niall quickly got dressed and grabbed his bag of clothes and we bolted out of that room, not caring if we woke him up. 

I shoved the note that was left in our room into Niall's hands and I guess he understood why we were leaving. He didn't question us, he just kept quiet, and kept up with our running. We had paid for the hotel rooms ahead of time so, no need to pay for them again. We ran to my car, and I got in the driver's seat, not knowing where I was supposed to drive. 

"Go to......the police station that's closest to here, we can show the officers the notes, and tell them that we know who it is that is stalking us." Harry explained. I nodded and pulled out of the parking lot, and rove to the local station. Niall kept quiet the entire ride and didn't make a sound. 

We arrived shortly after I started driving and we all got out, and I made sure to grab all the notes that were left for both Niall and me. We walked into the station, and it was busy as hell. (A/N I have never been to a police station so just go along with what  say it looks like haha) We walked up the front desk and asked to speak with an officer as soon as possible, it was an emergency. Within 5 minutes a cop walked up to us, and guided the three o us to a private room.