The Beginning (Chapter One)

(Y/N) POV

I always loved the rain. I loved the sound as it tapped against my tin roof with a small *tap* *tap* *tap* However, I dreamt about the day I could spend these rainy days with someone. Ever since I was young, I have imagined my future. Being the optimist I was, I was almost overly positive I knew what my man was going to look like. His hair would be a sandy brown that reminded me of beach days and his eyes would be a deep brown that stared into my soul. Obviously, I was a hopeless romantic. I sighed and put on my (___) colored jacket, my favorite.  I placed on my rainboots and walked outside. I decided to stop by a nearby coffee shop and use some of the money my parents left me with. I threw my hoodie over my head and hopped  (on/in) my (car/motorcycle/bike) and left. 

Luckily for me, the coffee shop was not that far. The drive, however, was dreadful because I had to watch all the idiots on the road not display the least amount of common sense. I always told myself I was going to open up my own driving school and teach every idiot on the road I come across how to drive the correct way. I (drove/rode) over to the small coffee shop that sat on the corner of the highway. Considering its location, I was surprised at how little business it seemed to get. I parked my (car/motorcycle/bike) and quickly hurried inside of the coffee shop. I threw my hoodie off of my head and noticed my (H/L), (H/C) had become damp even with the thick hoodie over my head. I frowned at the sight and let out a sigh. I walked over to the line of the coffee shop, only to be greeted by rushed footsteps coming my way.

Before I even had the chance to look up, I heard a loud screech followed by a "Zoinks!!" as I fell onto the ground. Boiling black coffee had been spilt onto my frail body. The man had a odd sounding voice, but I was in too much pain to care. He quickly lifted me up and placed me onto a booth that was nearby. I looked up at him, angered. Once I got a good look at his body I noticed how odd it was that the fall I had taken was so strong, yet he was as skinny as a rail. How was he even able to lift me so easily?? He apologized to me repeatedly "I'm so sorry, man!" he let out. I gave a small huff before I said "it's fine, it was only an accident." I cracked a smile at him. He sat infront of me with a large coffee stain on his green v-neck shirt. 

He had ordered himself a new coffee and ordered me a (insert favorite type of coffee here!) which had always been my favorite. It was what I always ordered when I stopped by this coffee shop, and I would not order anything else. He smiled at me. Boy, wasn't this awkward. I did not want to be the one to begin the conversation because for one, I didn't know how to start a conversation besides with basic, normie questions such as asking what his favorite color was. When I heard his odd voice once more, my eyes widened and my attention shifted to him for some odd reason, as if it was his control. "So, what's your name?" he asked me. "(Y/N)" I said, a small crack in my voice. "What's your name?" I boldly asked in return. He gave a small smirk to me as his dark eyes almost seemed to glow "Shaggy," He bluntly replied as he twirled his coffee straw around in his coffee.