Where am I...?

Everything was a blur. I mean, come on. Earth obliterating, really? There was no way! I laughed at my stupidity, then sighed. I looked out onto the floating remains of earth, waiting. "Oh, Shaggy!" I cried out. I was going to starve and in any minute this bubble could possibly pop and I would still die.

I didn't want to be here. I decided to pull a stupid move and take a nap, maybe some aliens would think of me as their Sleeping Beauty and take me to their world. I curled up and turned to the stars "Please," I begged "Wake me up already."

I woke up sometime later, I bet you'd love to know what time it was when I woke up, or maybe you just don't care. Sadly, I don't know what time it is at all.

When my vision cleared I looked around me. The stars were gone and it was bright outside. I felt stabbing at my bubble and heard grunting. No way in hell was I going to turn around! "(Y/N), a little help here?" my heart fluttered at the voice and I turned around quickly (stupid move, could've been an alien in disguise!) it was Shaggy! He was here, and that's all that mattered to me. However, I couldn't help but feel rage. My family, friends, my house and car. Everything was gone and it was because of him. I turned away from him, arms crossed. Shaggy frowned and poked at the bubble, sending me to the sandy floor.

Sand, water, and a beautiful pink sky. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Bastard!" I screamed

He backed up, "I did what I had to!"

"Liar!"

Tears filled my eyes, I've never felt such pain in my chest. Such anger over one person. "(Y/N).." Shaggy started, but I cut him off quickly. "No, Shaggy, you know what? How about you just leave me alone? I'm going to die out here anyway right? No food, water, sleep, entertainment. Nothing! Just me and the fucking guy who destroyed the earth!"

He scratched the back of his head, "Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to go to my town, on my planet, here."

"Your planet? So you can just destroy my planet because you have your own?"

He was getting angry, he gave me a small glare and bluntly stated, "(Y/N), it was going to happen. Even if I never existed. Trust me, I did you a favor. This planet has so much more to offer than that shitty place called Earth. I created this planet myself for a better Earth. You have my most sincere apologies about everything. Your friends, family, all of it. It needed to be done."

He took in a deep breath and continued,

"Anyway, if you want to enter your new world, we can. You don't have to talk to me after you get settled down in your own place, it's your choice." his voice cracked as he said the last sentence. I know he didn't want to see me go, I know how much pain it would bring him.

"Shall we?" he smiled, running his hands through my (insert hair color) hair. I slapped his hand away. "Hurry up," I replied.

"Yeah, I figured you'd do that, man." He lifted me up into his arms, I felt like an absolute princess. "Oh, and one more thing," he looked down at me, forming a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked. "Hold on!" he yelled as we flew off to god knows where. How fast were we going? No clue! I felt like my face was melting off, like in the cartoons.

Next thing I know and we are standing in front of a huge city! I will admit, it was so beautiful. Skyscrapers galore and people flooding the streets walking and talking about. Cars, bikes, cellphones, stores, everything! It felt just like Earth. Deep down, however, I knew it wasn't.

"Isn't it beautiful, (Y/N)?" he asked me, his eyes filled with pride as he looked out into his city. His sandy hair flowing with the wind, he took in a deep breath of air.

"Yeah.."