The Date (part two)

I turned my head, facing the giant green ogre. He reeked of onions, filling the air with his or odor. I was petrified and confused. 'What the hell?' I thought to myself. Shaggy held me tighter into his arms, gripping me tightly until it was hard for me to breathe. He smelt of weed, as if that was any better. "Give me the (man/woman)" Shrek said. Shaggy didn't respond. "Is it a fight you're looking for, old pal?" He finally responded after what seemed like forever. Shaggy set me down safely on the ground away from the glass shards. He quickly swiped his hand over his face, like in those action anime's. I can't believe this was real. His eyes went from a deep black to a crimson red, glowing. He looked my body up and down, forming a bubble around me that looked bullet proof. Why would it need to be bullet proof. I immediately began to think the worse, banging against the bubble. "Shaggy, no, please!" I cried. He didn't hear me.

He stepped towards Shrek. "If I lose, you can have her," Shaggy began to say, brushing his sandy blonde hair from his eyes. "But if I win, you don't get to have her and I banish you back to the hell you came from!!" He shouted. I've never seen anyone so angry and so prepared for a fight. Shrek smirked, revealing his yellow teeth. "Alright, let's get it on then!" Shrek yelled, his powerful voice bouncing off the walls. Shrek got into his fighting stance. Shaggy snarled, shaking his head. He turned to me "don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you, man." He winked. He brought his hand over his face again, creating those beaming red eyes. A loud noise came over the building from above. It was like a narrator from a book, calm and brought your attention. My eyes widened and my palms became sweaty as I heard what that voice had to say.

"BEGIN!"

Shit.