Decisions

I began the short drive home. My house was nothing fancy.  It was only a small two story that consisted of three bedrooms. We have my room, my parents room, and the guest bedroom. I was a little upset when we were forced to turn our third bedroom into a guest bedroom. It was originally there because my parents decided that they wanted another child. The only problem is, I never got a sibling. 

Well, I guess I cant really call my house small because it has three bedrooms and any normal house has three bedrooms, right? It feels so small, though. The stairs crowd me, and I feel the walls closing in on me. I don't want to go up, but I have to, because my room is up there and it makes me feel safe..sometimes. The house was (Insert color) on the outisde, but on the inside it had (insert color) tattered walls. The worst parts of the wall had been either covered in family photos, or one of my Dads many Star Wars posters. My Mom was never too fond of anything my dad bought, but she couldn't argue about it because she spends all of her time ordering items from QVC. 

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. This could have been one of two people. Shaggy, or my parents. Obviously, I was hoping that the person was Shaggy. Then, I realized it could have also been another notification for one of the games on my phone. Shit. I quickly (Sped/peddled) off to my house. I had never been this exciting about reciving a text. If  it was a text anyway..

I quickly unlocked the door and bolted onto the (large/small) sofa in front of me. I pulled out my phone. It was Shaggy. 'Oh, hey (Y/n)!! So hyped you decided to text me, man!! i honestly thought I was a goner until I checked my phone. How about we go out to dinner tomorrow evening at six? I'll let you choose where we go. ;)' 

As my eyes wondered the message my face turned a steamy red. What was I supposed to say? How was I supposed to respond? I took in a deep breath and wrote 'Sounds great! I'd love to!' I sent the message and hurried to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear. So many colors, so many decisions. However, my (Bright/black) colored clothes were placed in the back of my (small/large) closet simply because I never wore them. I decided I might as well scavenge through them and see if there are any nice ones. I stopped while searching and thought for a moment. My eyes widened as I placed myself onto my bed. "My gosh..." I thought to myself. His hair, his eyes. he was everything I had described that I looked for in a man. It was him, it was Shaggy.