Worst Fears

(A/N) I'm so sorry for taking so long to update!! I've been super busy with college work so I (attempted) to make this chapter longer than the rest! Thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, what kind of cheap crack am I on?" I said as I shook my head at the thought of Shaggy being that certain man. I began to search through the clothes I had layed on my bed. Many of my clothes were (Elegant/casual) people always commented on how I dressed. Many times the comments were more good than bad. sometimes, those comments have its bad days. I tried not to care, but I did. I didn't ask for people to make comments all the time, nor did I really want them to.

I decided after a while of searching that I should just go with a dress that was (Insert color.) it was (elegant/casual), of course. The necklace I chose was shining brighter than my own future. It was my Mothers... the dress I wore hugged my hips and perfectly shown off my (slim/curvy) figure. I didn't even have to think twice about what shoes I was going to wear.. I already knew. I reached into the depths of my closet, where I kept the things that I valued the most hidden away. Of course there were other things back there besides shoes, but you get the point.

The shoes matched perfectly with my outfit. Honestly, I couldn't name a better duo. The (flats/heels) were perfectly a (insert color) color. I placed the shoes back into the closet after finding out what I was going to wear. I was pretty tired by this point so I decided that I was time for bed. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. Damn, I better start using those whitestrips. I layed down on my (Twin/queen/king) sized bed. I pulled the covers over my body and shivered from the now blasting air conditioner. And slowly, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of birds singing out of my window. These birds were so loud every morning that I always knew I would be woken up every morning. I just waited until they shut up so I could go back to sleep. And finally, they did.

By the second round of me waking up, I stretched and let out a loud yawn, smelling my own morning breath. My eyes widened as I sat up and went into my restroom and brushed my teeth. I combed my hair and placed my (Curly/straight/frizzy/wavy), (insert hair color) hair into a (ponytail/bun/braid). I walked over to my nightstand and picked up my phone. I had slept till two in the afternoon! I noticed that my phone had multiple messages. The only message I focused on was his good morning message. "Good morning, Beautiful." the message read. I felt my heart melt and I quickly replied. "Hello! Good morning!" even though..it wasn't morning. He always took so long to reply. Like, what was he doing? Was he taking over the world secretly and captivating it into complete domination right before he obliterates our souls into nothing but fragments of nothing? Surely not.

Before I could even blink, it was five p.m. I got up and got dressed, placing on the dress that hugged me in all the right places. I snatched my Mothers necklace from the nightstand and placed it around my neck and watched it fall perfectly on my chest. I grabbed my shoes as other things toppled over one another in my closet. I didn't care, though. All I could focus on was when I was going to see Shaggy and what he was going to look like when I arrived. I hoped he would like my outfit and think I was beautiful. I placed the shoes onto my feet, walking my way into the bathroom as I heard the sounds of my shoes tapping against the hardwood floor. I brushed my teeth once more and put on some clear lip gloss I had found on the bathroom counter right next to the sink. I grabbed my keys and looked out my phone. The only text I had gotten was an address from Shaggy. It was where he wanted to meet me. I didn't reply to it, I had no idea how to reply to that. I got (on/into) my (Car/motorcycle/bike) and (rode/peddled) away. When I arrived to the address I could only be amazed at this extravagant, fancy, gorgeous restaurant! However, from where I was parked I noticed this large van. "Mystery.." was all I could read from where I was standing. I heard noises. Two female and one male. There was also another person, sounded like a crack addict. I rode over to the van and saw the man a little too close to..Shaggy?! The man had blonde hair and black eyes, he looked as if he was working out constantly. My heart pounded as I saw how close he had gotten. Was Shaggy..gay?!!