Maybe..

He was quick out of the door, way faster than I ever imagined. I've never seen someone so quick, and so light on their feet. "Such agility.." I sighed, cupping my hands upon my chest. I wondered why he left so fast. I mean, i'm awkward, but I was taught from all the xreaders I used to read that it doesn't matter what you are like, but how kind you are to others. I was pretty rude with the whole coffee situation, though. I guess I can't base my whole life off of xreaders, anyway. 

I reached into my pocket, feeling the soft fabric press against my hand. I pulled out the crumbled piece of copy paper. Shaggy obviously has used lined paper his whole life because he can't right his own damn phone number in a straight line. I sighed, being the OCD piece of shit I am. I pulled out my phone and typed in his number. I began to type. 'Hey, Shaggy! This is (y/n) from the coffee shop we met at earlier!' I pressed send as I walked out of the coffee shop. No one stopped me, so I guess he had already paid for my coffee.

The rain had stopped, but I could still smell the faint rain. The rain was always nice and calming, it was what I looked forward to most when I went to bed. It rains so much in this little town that I am surprised by how fast the ground dries out. I guess it just got used to all the rain. Maybe. I walked into the parking lot, looking both ways, of course. I got over to my (Car/bike/motorcycle) (and started the car/motorcycle/nothing if bike) I (rode/peddled) off and made my way back to my home. My phone stil hasn't buzzed or anything, maybe my message wasn't good enough. Maybe Shaggy was too mad to speak to me and was only putting on a facade during our conversation. Maybe I'm just overreacting..

Maybe.