G**tc* Y*c**n 1

W

It's been about a month and a half since you came to this alternate universe. It's been so long you were slowly forgetting your goal - to finish the game. It frustrated you, though. You didn't know how to finish the game. You couldn't even remember the type of game you were playing until you looked back through your emails. 

Each time you would read it, you would laugh sadly to yourself. An otome game. Just the thought of living in one made you feel sick. You already knew the candidates, but something was off. "In the beginning of an otome game, don't you pick your route already?" Just the thought of still being in the prologue gave you a headache. You wondered when this will end. 

You were taking your daily stroll around the town. The cafe was open, but Yoonbin and Yedam weren't working so you didn't bother going in. You passed by the bookstore, eyes quickly peeking through the glass windows, hoping to see Haruto's beanie and mask, but the prideful Japanese boy was no where to be seen. You continued to wander, passing by the park to which Mashiho was no where to be found and you couldn't find Jeongwoo in the arcade. 

You weren't sure whether to feel happy that you finally had a day away from the five boys or to feel sad that you were alone again. Of course, you didn't try looking for Yeongue. You knew he didn't want to see you, nor did you want to see him. 

You hung your head low, unsure of what to do since you had no one to be with. You reminisced back to when you would stay home and watch anime and lock yourself in your room. You had gotten so used to going out that it felt strange to stay locked up in your suffocating room now. 

As you walked in thought, a body slammed into yours, bringing the both of you to the concrete ground. "Ah I'm sor-" you paused, looking at the boy in front of you, "Yuchan?" His old brown hair was now red, piercings all over his ears. He had bandages on his cheek and over the bridge of his nose. He had bruises and cuts all over his body, clearly showing that he was in a fight not too long ago. His cold eyes pierced yours, the only thing that didn't change from your memory. 

"How the fuck do you know my name," he snapped, narrowing his eyes at you. He pushed you away from him, walking passed you and brushing your shoulders. Moving fast, you grabbed onto his forearm. 

"Wait!" 

This is just in a game, right? This isn't the Yuchan from my universe...right? If I befriend this Yuchan...will I have enough confidence to do the same back home?

"What!" he raged, yanking his arm out of your hold, "What the hell do you want with me, Hayoon." He growled. 

"How...my name..." Yuchan rolled his eyes at you, annoyance written all over his face. 

"Sorry Princess, but everyone loves you. You're literally the talk of the whole school district," he grumbled, catching you off guard. Noticing your bewildered and confused expression, he sighed. "You're basically the school slut."

"Huh?" you dumbfounded to say the least. Yuchan rolled his eyes again, turning around to continue walking, but you held onto him again. "Wait-no!" The boy pulled himself out of your grasp, walking farther away. You quickly caught up, jogging slightly to keep up with his pace. 

"Hey! Let's be friends!" you proposed, almost tripping over your feet. 

"No, go away," Yuchan grumbled under his breath, walking in a faster pace. You shook your head, insisting that you'll only leave when he agrees. "You stubborn slut, go get a fucking life." he groaned, to which you just shook your head again. 

"Please?" That was the last straw for him. Yuchan took off, sprinting as fast as he could to get away from you. You followed, running after him, but your short legs tired you out faster. "Damn."

You continued your walk, calming your racing heart. It was already dark, a grew blue color painting the sky. You walked around the whole town the whole day doing nothing but walking, you were sure your legs were going to be dead the next day. You debated on whether or not you should go home and decided against it. 

You didn't want your mom to smother you again nor did you want to see Haeun all over Yeongue. "What could go wrong?" A lot of things. 

As you walked in the sleeping town, you hear loud talking from behind you. Annoyed, you pulled out your earbuds and blocked them out. You felt a chill run down your spine, a hand resting on your shoulder. They turned your forcefully, your body shaking in sudden fear. You pulled out your earbuds, staring at the thirty year old man in front of you. 

WARNING - RAPE (or almost rape) PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION, SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE. I DON'T WANT TO BRING HARM TO ANYONE :(

His face was flushed and his eyes were hooded. It was obvious he was drunk. "Hey! I was talking to you pretty lady!" His arm moved to wrap around you waist, but you reacted fast, pushing his hand away from you. Cautiously, you took a step back, which was a big mistake. Whatever you stepped on, it rolled your ankle, making you fall into an alleyway on the hill. The slope made you roll deeper into the alleyway and away from the safe lights from the main streets. 

You groaned in pain, your head throbbing from the impact of the fall. Two feet appeared in front of you, making you look up. "How about we have some fun?" the man slurred. You panicked, kicking your leg and aiming him in the crouch, but he quickly grabbed onto your legs and held it up. You wanted to slap yourself for doing something so idiotic. "Excited, are we?" he smiled, his right hand moving to pin your hands above your head as his other went down, beginning to undo the buttons on your pants. 

You finally cried, struggling over and over again to get out of his grip. You weren't going to give up - being touched wasn't the first for you, but to go all the way was something else. You couldn't tell how much time passed, but despite all of your struggling, you were only in your bra and underwear. You felt the man give you wet kisses all over your body, his hand slowly creeping down your abdomen. "Help..." you whispered. You shut your eyes, wondering if you should just give up. 

At that sudden moment, the man on top of you went flying. Your eyes shot open, wide in shock as you stared at the certain red head beating him. Over and over, punches flying and kicks aiming right at his dick. He panted heavily, staring down at the alive and unconscious body below him. 

"Yu...chan?" the said boy looked up, staring at your revealed body. Slight blush tinted his cheeks as he undid his sweater zipper tossing it at you. 

"Let's get you home," was all he said, walking down the sidewalk. You quickly followed, not wanting to fall behind and go through that horror all over again. The sweater was big on you, a bit longer than mid thigh. The sleeves were about a fourth a hand length longer passed your finger tips. In short, you felt like a little kid in the sweater. 

"How do you know where I live?" you popped the question randomly, tilting your head to get a clear look at his face. He really didn't change a bit from your memory. He was caught off guard, face red as he started to think of a random excuse. 

"I-uh-" 

"You know, don't you," you started, staring up at the night clouds, "You know that I don't belong here." Yuchan was silent. "You know my goal, what I need to do, and what I have to do. You know all of that." 

Yuchan sighed, nodding his head slowly. "You're right," your eyes moved back on him, "I know about your 'otome' mission, but I can't really do anything to help you. I thought it was weird when one night I woke up suddenly knowing that a girl named Hayoon has a mission. I don't really get it though."

"I don't get it either," you answered honestly, chuckling a bit, "But it makes me feel better to know that someone else knows my little secret."

~~~~
A/N
To anyone that skipped, in the end Yuchan saved the day and took her home.
Yuchan knows of Hayoons 'otome mission' too :)

~ Her