Enlightenment

"Ghost what's your name?"

"Ikora never has been one for names she simply called me ghost. We haven't spoken in years"

"Hmm I'll try to get her to talk to you if you revive her"

"I said no!"

"Zavala, buddy I'm sorry I am with shadow her"

"No!"

I pushed the barrel of the shotgun into the back of his head.

"I recommend not getting shot by this, you might not be able to survive"

"Shade you will not make it out of this hanger if you do this"

"Good you get it my enemies call me Shade"

I pumped the gun and pushed it harder into his head.

"Now let Ghost do his job"

"Thank you"

The little light flew over and started spinning creating a flash of light and an Ikora looking confused.

"Why was I gone so long?"

"Shade commanded we did not resurrect you. I had to threaten him to bring you back!"

"This is what I get for standing up for you Shadow?"

"Ikora old friend Zavala is lying to you, he didn't want you back because you opposed his views of Shadow"

"Ghost? Why do you speak now?"

"I speak because Shadow is the one who made me resurrect you, we haven't spoken since Osiris left. I was indifferent if you stayed dead or alive. Do not believe the words of Zavala he is the true monster"

"We must go Shadow I have much to share and show you"

"Eris I warn you, tread carefully"

I pushed Zavala forward and off of my gun.

"Go, let this be our last argument"

I followed Eris morn into a single room in the towers plaza. Nova had followed with Magnus in tow.

"You two may join but you will not see what we see"

"Cool" Violet, Nova's ghost floated around the room scanning all of the hive relics and weapons in the room.

"Oh Nova remind me when I get back to my ship to give you an auto rifle Shaxx gave me."

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"Staying calm I could tell you where getting upset"

I am no more a monster than you or Ikora I simply show my darkness on my skin.

"Guardians look into this witch's eye"

I looked at it and saw a giant red winged three eyed figure fighting a giant witch made of tar and ash, her eyes glowed a blood red. Oryx and Savatuun the hive leaders. He kept swinging his sword at her whilst she nimbly dodged every swing. Crota was trying to break his father apart Nokris watched. Xol the behemoth watched the fight from the shadows.

"Sister we need to work with the guardians! The sword logic says we gain the power from the kill but if we work with them we will kill vex gods or even cabal emperors!"

"They want to kill us all! They are the truest form of the light unlike us we have deep connections with the dark but they are slaves to the so called "Traveler" which is a god of genocide!"

"It only killed our father because he attacked it first"

She threw him backwards and stabbed him with a knife. His eyes dimmed and his red skin cracked.

"You are a pawn dear brother."

Xivu Arath watched her sister take her brother as a pawn and cast a spell to undo it.

"A being of light and blight must strike Oryx down but not kill him but restart his mind with the crystal of Yul the god of truth"

"Sister I have a proposition!"

I fell back the eye exploding into flame. Oryx is not a demon like the vanguard thinks. He is a slave in his own mind.

"Oryx is not our true enemy! Neither is Crota! Savathun has enslaved them in their own minds"

"You have seen Savathun?"

"She's the only evil one the others wanted to be peaceful or simply stay quiet"

I saw Cayde enter.

"Eris your rock is whispering about the black garden"