xii - brendon

"i didn't think you'd show up." i clear my throat as gianna comes through the door, the bell above it ringing. she only shrugs, walking to the counter where i'm standing. she leans her forearms against the side opposite of me.

"have you checked the flowers in the back?" she asks, but i can tell that her tone is...different. i can't quite place my finger on it though.

"you know, i don't think i did. must've slipped my mind." i slightly grin, pushing my glasses further up my nose.

"we should go do that then." suddenly, she's almost purring, and as she steps over the line between the counter and a display case, she reaches lightly for my hand. she finds it, pulling me with her down the hall. instead of going into the flower room, she pulls me into the office. gianna closes and locks the door behind us.

"g-"

before i can get her name out she has her lips on mine roughly. gianna takes my hands, putting them on her hips as she kisses me harder. i have no choice but to comply, letting my tongue slip between her lips, exploring her mouth as i've done so many times before.

she presses my hands firmer onto her hips, pushing them into mine. suddenly, my back is pressed to the wall and my eyes open for a brief moment. we're behind the desk.

gianna's lips move to my neck, and i can't help but groan. forcefully, i lift her onto the desk, pressing my hips between her legs as she wraps them around my torso.

"here." gianna pulls a foil package from the back pocket of her jeans, handing it to me. this is her way of saying she forgives me? i suppose i'll take it.

three times. we did it three times in the back office of the flower shop, in three different spots. i didn't think either of us would be able to take that much, but i guess i was dead wrong. the third time left us both panting messes, only our underwear on.

now, i've got her pressed against the wall, admiring her slim, tan figure as she stands in front of me. i can't help but focus on her black lace bra, and matching panties, wanting to take them off all over again.

"you wear those for me?" i whisper in the small space between us, leaning to press kisses against her jaw as she answers.

"maybe." she's breathless.