Chapter twelve

Your POV

I felt Seán move his hands around and eventually they made their way to my ass, and he groped it. I jumped slightly and he chuckled darkly. He started biting and kissing my neck even more and I moaned quietly, and made an attempt to get him off of me, but he wouldn't budge.

He stood up and picked me up with him and threw me on the bed and I shuffled backward a bit but he soon pinned me down and forced my shirt off. "Seán, stop it. I don't want to do this with you. You're my friend. " I demanded, but all I got was a bit of laughter. "Sorry (y/n). You don't have a choice. And I'm not Seán anymore. " He stared and when he placed his hand on my breast is when I had a enough of his bullshit, and I slammed my knew into his crotch and he groaned and fell over. I climbed off the bed and stood across the room from him and stared at him as he was stumbling back and trying to regain balance. I watched nervously and carefully. When he snapped his neck in my direction and his eyes were glowing in the same manner they did when he tried to fuck me, I grabbed my phone off the bed and ran out of the room, locking him in.

Sean's POV

I regained consciousness and breathed heavily in shock of what happened.

Damn anti.

I looked up as I hold my stomach, heaving as I breathed heavily. I looked around before another wave of shock hit me and I heaved again. I groaned loudly. "What the hell happened? Why do my balls hurt so fookin' bad" I cursed and I heard a maniacal laugh in the back of my head. "You're welcome, asshat. I just scared away your only female friend. " Anti stated and I tried to get up but failed and hit the floor again. "Whyyyyyyy" I groaned again and Anti just laughed again. "Because I hate you. And you hate me. " He said and I just coughed grossly. I looked up as I heard the door open and (y/n) walked over to me.

"Oh my god, Seán are you okay? " She asked as she kneeled down next to me. "Literally two seconds ago you tried to rape me, why did you throw up so much? " She asked bad I groaned. "Cause I'm disgusted. With myself. " I lied and I mentally screamed. She probably hates me. Thanks to my bastard of a second personality.
'Whaat. You can't expect much from me. You live with me. You know me. ' I heard and I just scoffed at his attempts to excuse himself. "I'll be fine. And you might wanna put a shirt on. " I commented and she blushed as I weakly made an attempt to get up. It was obvious that I was the complete opposite of fine. She sighed.
"You're not fine. Tell me. What's wrong. " She offered with a determined to 'get me happy' look on her face. "I told you, I'm fine" I chuckled as she helped me up. "At least I am for now, do you, like, hate me...? " I asked and she shook her head. "I was close. Now I'm curious though, what made you switch attitudes like a light switch? Wait. " She paused and I froze, what does she know?
"More than you want her to know. " Anti said and I immediately got nervous. "Do you have DDID? "She asked with a puzzled look and my muscles immediately tensed, But I soon sighed and relaxed. "Yeah, how did you guess? " I bothered and she shrugged " I have a friend that has it, so I have come to recognize all the symptoms" She admitted as she turned on her heels.

"Do you want to get something to drink or some medicine..? You seem a bit nauseous" She asked over her shoulder and I nodded, following her to the kitchen. I looked at her as she grabbed things from the cabinet. "Are you scared of me..? " I questioned nervously and she turned, puzzled and surprised. "I mean, I'm scared of your alternate, sure, but not you." She admitted and I sighed, part from relief, part from anxiety for what Anti could do to her when she is paralyzed with fear around him. "I'll be sure to do my best to keep him under watch" I said and she giggled. "You don't have to do that Seán, I can learn to handle it, I'm sure of it! " She said boldly as she finally closed the cabinet and set a small bottle of pills along with a bottle of water onto the counter.
"Here you are" She said as she opened the bottle and handed me two small pills. "Thanks, but what are these for..? " I asked as I stared down at the pills. "Don't worry about that, Just know that they are going to help you control yourself a little more" She explained vaguely and I shrugged, and dry swallowed the pills. I took the water bottle for after.