chapter six

Friday (day off.)

Marks POV

Shit shit shit shit!! I shouldn't have done that. What if that little sassy bitch got a hold of those files. I'm so fucked of she did.

I flopped down of my bed and covered my face with my hands, then groaned. How could I do this to myself.
"It's simple buddy, you've got a different personality than most others" Dark replied sarcastically. I snarled and he chuckled darkly.
"It would help if you weren't a thing but... What would be the point of trying to get rid of you.." I asked mostly to myself "Don't know, but at least you have someone to talk to when you think you're alone... Can I come out?" Dark bothered and I sighed. "Absolutely not. You have cause enough trouble already. " I stated. "Oh come on, you love that bitch, I was just helping you out a little... Now please? " Dark begged, and reluctantly, I gave in. "Fine, just don't make things worse than they are. " I said, the best I got up and walked to my bathroom and grabbed one of my razors. I slid it over my upper forearm, causing a small amount of bleeding, the blood leaked from the cut, and it began to fade black but keep a little bit of its deep red color. The next thing I knew dark was standing next to me, looking into the bathroom mirror. Though, he didn't have a reflection looking back at him. "Soo, just wondering. When are you going to admit that you like that sexy little bitch" Dark bothered, raising an eyebrow and I shrugged. "As long as it takes me to admit it to myself that I want to fuck one of my students, I don't know.. " I said, making dark laugh a little.
"You know that's the first funny thing I've heard all day. Wilford ain't very funny. Anyway, while you do that, I'm going on a killing spree" Dark said as he began to walk out of the bathroom. I grabbed his wrist and he whipped around as quickly with a pissed look on his face, as if he was about to kill me.
"It's okay... I just have a request. " He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? "

Then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Y/N's POV

Come on man, why can't I decide.

I have to say something. I huffed and I picked up my phone from the other side of the bed and unlocked it. I opened up messenger SMS and clicked marks number. I'm actually doing this. I took a deep breath and I suddenly realized I can just text him. Yeah. That's fine. Everyone can get over social anxiety when it's via text. Maybe.

(y/n)
Hey Fischbach. You left a file on your desk at school, Do you want it back anytime soon?

I texted bravely, then threw my phone back on the he bed. and I may have forgotten to say that today is Friday. Why am I not at school? We get a day off today.. I'm not sure why though. I have been up all night trying to learn more about D.D.I.D and learning more about 'Mark.'

Then my phone vibrated, and I picked it back up and unlocked it.

Fischbach 
Actually, yes, thanks for telling me. Can we meet at the coffee shop for you to return it?

I sighed as I thought about if I should or not. I don't really have have a choice, so I texted back.

(y/n)
Okay, when?

I was surprised when I immediately got a text back.

Fischbach.
around 12:30?

(y/n)
Okay, see you then.

Oh my god.. That was so weird to text a teacher. I hope I never have to do this again.
I checked the time and it was 12 so I sprung up, packed up the papers back in order to make it seem as though I haven't touched it, then I threw on a hoodie, shorts, tennis shoes, grabbed the file, my cell phone, and I walked outside. I looked for my bike but it appears Xander took it again. I huffed. I knew I was going to be early whether I had a bike or not so I didn't really matter, plus Fischbach did remind me that I wanted to get coffee today anyway.