15

He pulled me outside of the dance studio and went into an empty room as he slammed the door behind him with such a force, it caused me to jump. Why is he so impatient? "What do you want to talk about?" I stumbled behind him as he stopped and let go of my arm. He turned his back to me and sighed heavily. "Well?" I frowned and also turned my back to him, walking towards the door. He doesn't want to talk to me.

But it's fine, it's not like he needed to talk to me anyway. "Y/n. Please don't go." My thoughts were cut off by his deep voice coming from behind me. I turned and stared back into those dark eyes, the ones that dragged me in and brought me down onto my knees every single time. "But why do you need to speak to me? It seems as if you want nothing to do with me." I frowned.

He scoffed and shook his head as he stared into my eyes with such intensity.

"Y/n, how could you ever say something like that when all I have ever done is adore you. Even if I have never voiced the fact that I am so in love with you does not change the fact that I am so lost without you. Last night when you left me, I wasn't sure about what I would even do without you being here by my side. I guess what I've been trying to tell you is that I'm in love with you." I stood there stunned at this sudden confession. What was he thinking to just confess to me like that?

My face grew hot.

I couldn't breathe.

I didn't know what to say as I looked down and attempted to fan my face before he could see any of my embarrassment. It had been an embarrassment on its own from just having to be in front of him due to a situation like this. Never once in my life had I ever thought that I would be stood here in front of an idol who had just confessed to me, let alone Taeyong. I need to distract myself. I had too.

I could just feel his eyes burning holes into my very soul and I couldn't handle it. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "Well? Don't you have anything to say?" His earlier tone, which was soft and soothing had now turned back into the tone I was so familiar with when I had first met him. It was cold and harsh.

"I-I don't know." I frowned in defeat as I looked down at the floor once again. He scoffed and shook his head as he let me go. "You don't know? How can you not know when all I ask from you is just answers to what I need?" He began to quickly pace around the room as I stood still as a statue. What could you do in this situation? I had no way out because he could move quicker than me and stop me from opening the door.

He must have known what I had been thinking because he walked to the door and leaned against it as he stared at me. "T-Taeyong, y-you're scaring me..." I mumbled as I backed away from him. It was true, he had been scaring me. I didn't know what to do as he simply made me feel weak from just being within my presence. He scoffed again and stared down at my small figure. His hawk eyes monitored my every movement as I looked to the floor and whimpered.

It was at hearing the small whimper come from me that his expression surely changed, his features became softer and a look of guilt spread across his face. "I'm sorry Y/n..." He walked closer to me, yet I simply backed away. This didn't stop him from coming closer and closer, trapping me against a wall as he wrapped his strong arms around me. Even with him making me feel scared down to my core, I couldn't help but feel at home within his arms.

They kept me safe. Wait. I felt at home with Taeyong? Surely that can't be correct as the very man that was standing in front of me was the same man that had made me feel like I was going to be thrown and beaten to a pulp. He managed to scare me in a way that I had never been scared before, maybe that is what I should've been scared about. But it's not.

We stood there for what seemed like ages before he finally managed to let me go. The warmth I had felt barely seconds ago and was replaced by the feeling of the frostbiting cold attacking my skin. "You don't have to say anything about what I was talking about earlier. It's fine." He looked down and began to walk towards the door. A sense of guilt over washed and cleaned my emotions. I didn't want him to be sad but I didn't exactly even know what to say myself.

I thought I loved him.

No.

I did love him.

But I could never tell him that. It's one of my greatest secrets, and I plan on keeping it as a secret so I never have to go through the heartbreak when one day he decides to leave me. He had that much power with me that he could probably snap me in half. I'd rather just suffer in silence than know what it would've been like to be in love with Lee Taeyong and him to love you back. I let him walk away.

I soon followed after him and went back into the dance studio. The boys were all sitting in their separate little groups, chatting away as expected of them. "Okay, let's begin to practise." I say loudly so that they can all here me through all of the chatter. All eyes looked up to meet my gaze and they immediately got up and into their places, I stood in front of the studio and turned on the music. We all soon fell into a rhythm as we practised the dance.