Chapter 41 - Is it love at first sight?

The annual celebration of anniversary of Huidi International was a grandiose event in the business community. This party usually collected in a close circle a lot of the celebrities in this sphere of business.

Except the company's staff, the invitations also outstanding managers and businessmen from the companies of partners, competitors and promising beginners received. The magnificent business center, chosen for celebration, gave to guests all opportunities for informal mutually advantageous communication.

This year Huidi International has invited particularly great number of new stars in the industry.

And one of the brightest, undoubtedly, was Wang Guangning, who recently came back from Taiwan. He was the marketing manager of the South Chinese branch of Fumokashi Group, the oldest competitor and the worthy rival of the celebration's organizer. And though Mr. Wang held this post in the South Chinese branch of Fumokashi only recently, but in the absence of the director (the headquarters of holding was placed on Taiwan) he rightfully represented his company at this luxury business forum.

It is also worth adding, that the young man - pride, gallant and talented - was a bright sample of an extraordinary temperament and phenomenal endurance. So, no wonder, that he involuntarily became the absolute focus of the party.

The hall of business center shone with bright lights, and Wang Guangning who was dressed in elegant suit, with a glass of pale-gold champagne in a graceful hand, with a faint secular smile, passing between guests, exchanged bows and clinked glasses with people around, pacified and lonely as a moon in heaven, surrounded with stars.

This event for our young businessman was not only entertainment and an opportunity to have a tasty snack, but an excellent opportunity to strike up business acquaintances – along guests of the party there were large and average businessmen of all southern China.

His elegant manner of the speech, excellent taste, wisdom, respect, soft sense of humor pleased many veterans of business, and gradually all agreed in opinion, that so remarkable person, as Wang Guangning, could lead his company to the victory in implementation of their continental business.

As for the Huidi International's staff, this evening for them was real fountain of fireworks of gossips!

Wang Guangning's refusal to come to work in Huidi to avoid an office romance with some secret employee stirred up the wild fire of rumors and gossips all over the company. And though David ordered to keep corporate etiquette and not to chase the guest during the celebration, it could not prevent curious people to polish their greedy eyes on the high graceful figure, slippering between the tables – in hope to personally watch the intriguing reality show.

If Mr. Marketing manager really has feelings to Xia Yingchu – this evening is the finest chance, which there is a sin to be missed!

Xia Yingchu herself, dressed in a strict black dress of a pseudo-business style (a huge balk of money cost), with juicy naked shoulder and precisely measured décolleté – exactly only to draw attention, but no one centimeter more – she was not going to fall into vulgarity, mysterious and seductive, with the long hair combed up and decorated with the small crown inlaid with diamonds – pure example of purity, nobility and the shining youth.