Chapter 48 - Long-awaited Dance of a Phoenix and Dragon...

Dedicated to those who waited

Chapter 48 – Long-awaited Dance of a Phoenix and Dragon...

- My shou-shou, aren't you lying? Really?!!

Mistrustful shouting of Zhang Linyi shook the room, but eyes ... his eyes began to shine with such hope, such children's enthusiasm, that the heart of poor Guangning thrilled with pleasure... and something much lower began also trembling...

What was to speak here about? About that series of misunderstanding, awful, tragic misunderstanding, which parted them for long, cruel, painful four years? Was it necessary to remind?

Linyi silently stretched his shivering hands to the beloved trophy – and pulled his lips for a kiss ... gentle... air... practically maiden ... neither any temptation, nor a hint on suspicion or mistrust ... such pure, such children's naiveté was in this gesture of the adult, handsome, smart man, such bright fire started to blaze suddenly on his smoothly shaved, not boyish cheeks, his chubby lips were so shyly trembling, so delightfully having stuck to perfectly curved Guangning's lips, that Guangning's eyes were closed by themselves – and he fell into vacuum ... where was only he ... and these careful, gentle, sweet lips...

Minutes were passing... when both guys could barely break their arms, air in their lungs reached totally its limit.

Having clasped with strong hands Guangning's waist, Linyi with one quick movement carefully lowered him on a sofa and nestled closely to his breast, placing his knees on both sides from Guangning's hips, pressing accidentally (or at a good will?) his intense dick to the stiffened guy under him.

Easily dressed in in loose clothing, he rested his lower body against Guangning with some hot hillock, and suddenly our gentle shou-shou was attacked by painful shame, which forced him to blush and turn away in attempt to hide his crimson face in his own shoulder.

This shame was amplified by the fact, that in his own jeans, despite the strong and severe material protecting his strategic object, reaction happened - equally violent, though less noticeable from outside even to the eagerly interested observer.