The Doctors plan

9: Well that's just it isn't it? We don't have a plan. We never do.

10: He has a point we just kind of... Do things

12: Well this time we'll get it right. How do you destroy the Cult of Skaro?

11: We can't. We have to send them away.

War Doctor: So what do you expect us to do? Walk back to the Master's Tardis and kindly ask the Daleks to find something better to do?

10: Well. We could but It might result in one of us turning into the next.

War Doctor: Well I'm in no rush.

9: A Cross dimensional push could send them to another universe and get them out of out way for a while.

11: We can't We'd have to use the Tardis and that would shorten out the Time differencials and seperate us. The five of us would be returned to the last place we were before we all bumped into eachother. AND we'd all remember this whole event and we already know that this can only end one way. In all of us forgetting.

The Doctors fell silent for a second.

10: We could send the Master's Tardis back somewhere where they can't escape.

War Doctor: ...Actually... That might work...

10: I met the Master. By myself I met the Master. He had a new face, lost the beard and he didn't Have a Tardis.

9: We all did. In our 8th Body we met him the regeneration after the body he's in now. He didn't have a Tardis then either.

12: So we destroy the Master's Tardis somehow or have it dematerialise leaving him and the Daleks stranded here?

9: No we'd have to destroy it. We don't want him ever finding it again.

War Doctor: Ok so. Lets find out if we can destroy it.

The War Doctor reached into his jacket and pulled out a charge. Similar to the ones he used during the Time War.

War Doctor: If somehow we can get this into the heart of the Master's Tardis it will either blow it up or it will make an Emergancy dematerialisation and leave them where they are.

9: NO NO NO

10: What?

9: I said it! I said it out loud! When we were in our 8th body we met the next incarnation of the Master and he didn't have his Tardis then! We had to look after the Master and keep him in our Tardis!

10: -And the TimeLords ressurected him to fight in the Time War

War Doctor: So the Master's Tardis was gone before the War

11: So we need to destroy his Tardis now?

War Doctor: No! We need to send it to Gallifrey with the Master still inside so that the High Counsil can arrest the Master and give him to us in our 7th Body!

10: We need to activate the quick return sequence on his Tardis. It'll take him back to Gallifrey! AND

9: AND the Daleks will be recognised as hostile and be left behind!

12: You four. Go outside the Master's Tardis and lure him out. He doesn't know I'm here so I'll materialise inside his control room and activate the quick return. When he hears it starting I'll dematerialise and he'll run back inside and return to Gallifrey.