Remember

The Tardis was in the Time vortex heading back to the Cult of Skaro. If 10 was to meet them in his past then to keep the timelines straight they can't die on that planet. Then an image appeared on the Tardis screen. The Doctors all piled around it like children watching TV. They met with the face of the Valeyard.

Valeyard: I see into your past Doctor. All those lives lost.

10: Stop it Valeyard.

Valeyard: Sara Kingdom, Katrina, Adric...

11: I said stop it.

Valeyard: Khamelion, Astrid, River...

War Doctor: Stop it! Now!

Valeyard: Adelaide Brook, Amy, Rory...

9: Shut it.

Valeyard: Jade? Lynda? The hostess on the trip to midnight Doctor, what was her name?... Remember Doctor. Every life lost because of you. Died in your menace. I'll end you Doctor.

12: Yeah, enjoy my 6th self I'm sure he'll be delighted to see you.

12 closed the communications link. The Doctors stood around the console and flew the Tardis steadily.

11: I think we're all smart enough to know that those people died for a greater good. We know that if we could save them we would but we can't.

The Doctors nodded. Each of them secretly thinking about their fallen friends... They had to move on and right now they had time lines to keep intact.