Chapter Three

Recap: The teacher, Mr. Ju, was in the middle of a lesson, so as soon as I walk in, all eyes were on me.

"Class, this is L/N, Y/N. Please make her feel welcome!" Mr. Ju said, "Y/N, you can take the empty seat beside Mr. Min." he says while pointing to the seat at the back of the classroom.

I shift my gaze from the floor to where he's pointing, and I see the angry coffee guy from this morning.

This is going to be interesting.

                                                                          .     .     .

I made eye contact with Angry Coffee Guy as I walked down the aisle to my seat.

I set my bag down on the floor, and out of the corner of my eye, I see ACG smile.

Maybe he's just a bit on the fruity side, I muse.

I started to doze off while Mr. Ju talked about some unimportant war, but I was too tired to pay attention.

I can get the notes from Min Jee later, I thought.

All I'm worried about is getting my precious beauty sleep right now.

I was drifting off when I felt something bounce off my shoulder, but I ignored it.

Probably someone trying to throw a piece of paper at another student across the room, I thought while internally sighing.

Thump

Thump

Thump Thump

Surely they wouldn't be throwing something at me, right? I wondered.

I turned around and saw ACG with pieces of broken eraser in his hands.

To be completely honest I wanted to rip his head off and eat it.

  (A/N: Sorry this is an Anti-Cannibalism book, Y/N!)

"Can you please stop?" I asked, hoping that he'll give me a break and let me sleep.

I turned back to the board, and right as I was about to fall asleep...

Thump

Thump

I turned around and glared at him, "Stop throwing those erasers at me! I didn't do anything to you, so leave me be!" I hissed.

He looked at me and smirked, "So you're the girl that ran into me this morning," he sneered, "I'm going to make your life a living hell."

My mouth dropped.

So I guess he does remember me...

Note to self, never accidentally fall on someone, make them spill coffee over themselves, and then run away hoping they would forget about you.

                                                                     .     .     .

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry for the short chapter. Thank you so much for reading, I truly do appreciate it! Leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed! :D

Love,

Booksie <3