Chapter Ten

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I honestly thought that I'd be able to write during the week but my teachers love to give me tons of homework so I never have ANY time to myself and it's really annoying but here I am!! I'm going to TRY to write ahead so I'll be able to release more and this not writing business is going to kill me if my teachers keep it up (I'll just cry in the corner now lol). Thank y'all so much for the continuous support and making my dream of people enjoying what I write come true!❤️❤️

The dismissal bell rang and the hallways were quickly filled with students that were impatient to get home.

I squeezed through the swarm of people to try to get to my locker, but I was suddenly pushed into someone.

"You sure do like to run into people." They said with a smile.

I stood there dumbfounded, "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with me?" He asked.

"You're acting kind of strange today.." I trail off.

"Oh wait, you're possessed by a demon! Jokes on you, Min Yoongi is basically the spawn of Satan so you have no reason to possess him!" I chuckle as the demon spawn stares at me.

"So I'll be calling the exorcist now because no one likes a demon possessing them." I laugh as I quickly dialed a number, but before I could hit the call button, the demon possessed Yoongi grabs my wrist.

"Okay, I get that you don't want to leave, and it was nice knowing you, but I-"

"I'm not possessed by a damn demon, Y/N!" Demon possessed Yoongi shouts.

"Dang, this demon got some nerve to be talking to me like that." I mutter under my breath.

"Then why are you acting so nice? Huh? Got an explanation for that, Mr. Demon?" I ask.

The demon sighs, "Y/N, you're an idiot."

"If you won't let me call an exorcist then I'll just have to beat the demon out-" I started.

"Y/N," I was greeted by Taehyung, who had a smile on his face, "You know it's not nice to threaten to beat Yoongi up, right?"

"Let me explain, Yoongi is possessed by a demon. I know it sounds crazy, but he's acting nice today!"

Taehyung glances between you and Yoongi, "Okay, then. Lets just leave him be."

"I really hope that both of you don't think that I'm actually a demon." Yoongi sighed.

"Sorry to change the subject so suddenly, but would you like to come to a party at my place this weekend, Y/N?"

I could feel the eyes of the possibly possessed Yoongi staring into my soul.

"Really Taehyung-" Yoongi started.

"Shut your mouth! She's my girlfriend, and if you were a good, supportive best friend you would be more than happy that she's coming."

"Whatever."

"Of course I'll go." I smiled.

I wasn't about to let Yoongi get his way after everything he's done to me.

///

The week came and went and before I knew it I was sitting in Taehyung's crowded living room watching strangers dance. In the back of the room, there are two big speakers which pump the deafening music and the multicolor strobe lights lit up the room.

Yoongi was sitting across from me between two girls, probably chatting them up.  I could see them laughing and one said something while subtly touching Yoongi's arm.

I wondered when Taehyung was going to come back. Last I  heard of him was when he said that he was going to play beer pong with some of his friends.

Suddenly, Taehyung appeared beside me, "Hey, do you want to play a game of truth or dare?" He asked.

"I'm not really into that stuff, Tae, but thank you for asking."

"Please Y/N? I want you to enjoy yourself too." He begged.

I considered it for a moment. It couldn't be that bad and it's not like I am going to be picked anyway.

"Fine."

We made our way over to the large circle of strangers and sat down. I watched Yoongi make his way over with the same two girls from earlier.  Taehyung noticed me staring, "Yeah, he's kinda popular with the girls around here."

I laughed, "I can tell."

The game eventually started with a guy having to kiss a random girl. Let's just say that he had a nice handprint on his face by the end of it. Then Jungkook had to make an unwanted confession to a girl and he got rejected.

"Truth or dare, Y/N." Jungkook caught me by surprise. I honestly didn't think that I was going to be picked and I just wanted to watch.

"Dare." I responded with a smirk. I'm not going to show everyone that I'm a chicken. Plus, it couldn't be    that bad.

"Okay, I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Min Yoongi."

This is definitely bad.

///