Chapter Eight

Recap: "You look beautiful tonight." He says with a smile.

I could feel my face turning beet red.

"Thank you, you look good as well."

"Come on, let's go get some dinner, but I'd like to mention that Yoongi is coming."

"What?"

This is great. Just great.

. . .

"Yeah, he insisted on coming," Taehyung explains.

"I tried to tell him no, but he refused to listen. I'm really sorry, Y/N." Taehyung continues.

"It's okay."

It's definitely not okay. Knowing Yoongi, he's going to ruin our date by complaining and antagonizing me the whole time.

"Let's go," Taehyung says with a smile.

. . .

Once we arrived, Taehyung mentioned that he had a table reserved for us so we didn't have to wait.

We walked inside the restaurant and I gazed at it in awe.

The restaurant had a modern theme with classic art dotting the walls and arched windows that revealed a beautiful view of Daegu.

When we got to our table, we decided to look at the menus while we waited for Yoongi.

He arrived twenty minutes later wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket and a hat that revealed his silver- colored hair.

He sits down silently without acknowledging us.

"You're late," Taehyung states.

"You never asked me to be on time." Yoongi shrugs and waves over a waitress.

"What can I get for you guys?" The waitress asks with a smile.

"I'll have an order of Galbi," Yoongi says.

"May I have an order Japchae please?" Taehyung asks.

"I'll have an order of Japchae as well," I say.

Once the waitress leaves, we're left with awkward silence.

I glance at Yoongi and plead silently to the Awkward Date Gods to make him say something.

"Why are you staring at me?" Yoongi glares at me.

"Uh, I was looking at the painting behind you," I said quickly, thanking the Painting Gods for a painting being placed there.

"Do you guys want to play a game of Twenty Questions?" Taehyung suggests.

"I'm good," Yoongi replies, as he continues to type on his phone.

"Too bad, both of you are playing. Yoongi you start."

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Fine, Tae, why would you ever go out with Y/N? She's so ugly." Yoongi questions

"What the hell, Yoongi?!" Taehyung hisses.

"It's true though. You'd be better off with someone else. In fact, you could have any girl, but you choose her?" Yoongi states.

"Yoongi, you need-" Taehyung begins.

"She's so ugly! She'll never be able to get a boyfriend!" Yoongi exclaims.

"No one asked for your opinion you intolerable ass pastry," I say, glaring at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you need to leave," Taehyung says.

"Actually, I'll leave." I begin to walk away, but I feel someone grab my hand and yank me backward.

"No Y/N, I want you to stay," Taehyung states, staring into my eyes.

"I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous, Tae. I think I'm going to go home."

I quickly made my way towards the exit before he could follow.

I sat on a bench as I called an Uber to take me home.

. . .

Once I got home, I flopped onto my bed and sobbed into the covers.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed when I checked my phone again.

Thirty minutes? An hour?

I had four missed calls from Taehyung and one text message that read "I'm sorry.."

From this point on, I will hate Min Yoongi with every fiber in my being.

A/N: I can't wait for school to be over. It's only Tuesday and I'm already mentally and physically drained from this week. I'm so sorry that I missed an update. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to write. Thank you guys so much for reading my book and for voting on chapters! Y'all have no idea how much it means to me! If you enjoyed, please leave a vote or comment!

Love,

Booksie <3