Chapter Seven

A/N: If you would like to see some scenes that I decided to cut from this chapter, you should check out my Instagram (Link in my bio)! I post pics after the chapters are released! Also, a new chapter WILL be released Tuesday of this week, so stay tuned!

Recap: "What's up?" I ask, a bit concerned from the expression on his face, which is unreadable.

"I need to talk to you in private." He states, then grabs my hand.

He takes me to the corner of the lawn where we are out of earshot from everyone else.

It was pitch black, and I could hardly make out any of the features on his face.

"So I would like it if you could take me seriously for a moment..." He trailed off.

"Okay," I say quietly.

"I like you, and I was wondering if we could go out sometime." He blurted.

                                                                                         .     .     .

He had to be joking, right? Yeah, he had to be.

"Taehyung, you shouldn't joke around like that, or someone will think you're actually confessing to me," I say as I punch him in the arm.

"What if I said I wasn't joking?" He sounds serious.

Wait what..?

"I would say that I would love to go out with you," I answer

Play it cool, Y/N. It's no big deal.

"Do you want to grab dinner tomorrow?" I could barely make out his figure playing with the bottom of his shirt.

"Yeah, that sounds great," I say with a smile playing on my lips. 

AKDJVJVOJIENOINEOP TAEHYUNG JUST ASKED ME OUT!

I see something dart through the darkness, but I don't think much of it.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 5:00 tomorrow afternoon." He winked.

I'm not gonna lie, I nearly fainted.   

                                                                                   .     .     .                                                            

Taehyung and I sat in the grass close to the man-children that he calls his friends. They are currently seeing who can eat the most hamburgers in two minutes, and so far Jungkook is winning.

I notice that Yoongi isn't with the others, so I start to look for him.

I spot him about ten feet away. 

He's sitting by himself and glaring at me.

 He's just jealous because I'm hotter than him, I muse.

I talked to Taehyung a bit, but it was a little awkward since Yoongi was staring at us. 

What's his problem? I think angrily.

"I'll be right back, Tae." I say and walk towards Yoongi.

"Why are you staring at us?" I demand as soon as I get close to him.

"Why does it matter?" He inquired, crossing his arms.

"It matters because it's creepy!" I hiss.

"So the ugly duckling finally gets a boyfriend," Yoongi says with a smirk. 

"Don't change the subject!" I fumed.