The Milkman and Mr.'hard to get.'

Zach's POV

.............................................................................................................

It's been a week since the whole psycho Jc thing.

I still didn't break up with Brent and Jc has been yapping at my ear since day one.

I don't know how to break up with him,I mean at first I just was in it to get Jc mad and a good fuck.

It was so painfully obvious that Jc liked Brent.

I just wanted to have some sort of release and Brent looked easy enough and messing with Jc seemed fun.

But after the whole seeing him and Alexa that meant I was the only one basically left who hasn't even got something from Alexa.

She's super hot and I still haven't had her yet.

Then Jc and Alexa started dating and by that time I was close to having Brent but I needed to wait till he was sober to know he'll remember.

I started to date him thinking that maybe just maybe that he would give me what I want but nothing.

That's when I had enough and found Reese at a club that I got into.

He was sober and was in the corner I was half sober and then one hotel room later we were set.

Yeah I know it is kinda wrong but making Jc jealous and mad at me and having someone who was so willing it was awesome!

Then Reese found out saying about the whole bet.

He can't make me love him I don't.

Guys are only good for a good time no lovely doves crap, girls are for marrying and having nice bodies.

Reese hasn't talked to me since that day.

I tried going to his house but he won't let me in saying I had to break up with Brent first.

I still don't know what to do Jc already broke up with Alexa so that means more things to worry about.

I want Reese back he's... he's... I just need him back...

I laughed silently even though I was in my room.

Yeah no I don't need him I just want my Fuck buddy.

I signed and took out my headphones that was playing some random Drake song and put on some pants.

I had to do this I had to break up with him.

I got in my light blue jeep that I got not to long ago and headed to Jc's house since Brent was staying there.

...............................One car ride later...................................

I scratched the back of my neck and waited for Brent to say something.

He looked calm which actually scared me a little he could be planning my death for all I know...

'Who is he?'

I looked at him why does he automatically think it's a guy.

'Its a know one...'

I answer and he looked as if he didn't believe me.

I don't lie I just don't always say the information that I kept to myself.

'Answer me this why would you try and date me if you wanted to cheat on me?'

I looked at Brent and saw that he had tears in his eyes.