Bottom Boy

Jc's POV ..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't think I had any proper sleep the whole night.

I kept thinking of ways to make us be friends again at least.

It was all my fault though of course I had to be the perverted one and think all off those things.

It only made me want to kiss him more ugh this can't be happening im having these thoughts about him again!

Why is my brain doing this?

Thinking of how he was har- yeah okay let me get ready for school.

When I finish it's like 7:40 so I think that's a pretty good time to get breakfast I go down the stairs to see Brent's putting on his boxers.

I immediately close my eyes and silently go upstairs.

Okay I saw nothing absolutely no I didn't see his ass no I didn't see his lower regions no nope I saw nothing.

I've never seen my best friend naked and at this time when I'm questioning things this happens.

After a few minutes I sigh and end up going downstairs to see him fully dressed.

He starts to cough uncontrollably and I almost went to help him but I remembered he was mad at me.

He grabs his bookbag and starts to head for the front door.

'Do you need a ride?'

I was secretly hoping he said yes but sadly that answer never came...

'Nope Zach is taking me.'

I sigh and barely say an okay.

I'm going to find out what Zach wants out of Brent.

I need to.

-Afterschool-

I follow Zach after he said goodbye to Brent.

I'm now hiding behind a bush and it's itching my skin.

I keep watching him see him look at his phone quiet a lot.

Is he waiting for someone?

I see him look up and I swear I saw a spark in his eye.

I look to where he is looking and see one of the loners at our school Reese Campbell.

'Hey Reese!'

Zach smiles and looks at him noticing that Reese wasn't smiling.

'Why didn't you tell me?'

Reese says but is still looking down.

Zach is nervous that i can tell he starts to play with his hands a little, yep he is definitely nervous.

'I saw you this morning with that kid Brent are you guys together?'

Reese looked up and was looking into Zach's eyes.

These are times I would kill for some popcorn.

'O-of course I'm not...'

Oh he fucked up he hesitated.

'So you are?'

'Yeah im dating him but it's only to get at Jc I'm the only one who hasn't slept with Alexa like its not fair now she's dating him now all there is left is to make Jc screw up more I mean he basically lip raped my boyfriend and besides I dont see why your so upset all we ever do is screw around meaningless sex technically...'

Oh no he didn't Alexa he can have but to try and use Brent?

I don't think Reese thinks it's meaningless sex pshh neither does Zach I know it just admit you guys love each other and everything will be fine.

'I'm not upset are you kidding me im just tired and I don't think you should be using people.'

'Why not i mean I use you for sex and you use me for sex too there dosen't need to be love in the relationship. Even if you tried I wouldn't fall in love with a guy whatsoever.''

'Tell you what I bet I can make you fall for me in 1 month thats all it takes if not I'll agree to shutup about this whole thing and we'll be fuck buddies and just that.'

'But you need to breakup with Brent and can't make a move on Alexa got it?'

'Your lucky that your really good in bed or I wouldn't even agree to those conditions...'

I finally get out the bush and I hear Reese scream.

'What the hell is your problem!'

'Oh sorry I forgot to say Hi Im Jc and well yeah and you!'

I turned to Zach and poked his chest.

'If you wanted Alexa you shouldv'e asked all she wants is sex and you to be with her 24/7 and you already have a fuck buddy!'

'Also I swear you better break up with Brent in the nicest way possible okay? Or if not I will come and rip your throat out and I'll let bottom boy over here dig your grave."

'uhm who said I bottomed?'

I laugh.

'Do you top ever?

Reese scratches his neck and mumbles a no.

'Now if you'll excuse me I need to by some ice cream and movies.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay I thought this was a super fun chapter to write cause just How jc acted haha.

Well yeah Reese in the picture I may or may not write a story about them but idk...

I will try and write every saturday and maybe onee day during the week so yeahh..

comment,vote, follow me maybe? Please?

~Yariana~ P.s. I wrote this on my computer so the format is kinda diferentOY