Always? Always.

Brent's POV

...............................................................................................

Jc and me walked hand and hand while looking at the amazing games that were set up for the carnival.

I started to pull Jc to the ring toss and he was just dragging his feet.

'Cmon Jc it'll be fun win me the big bunny pleasseeee!'

I look at him with puppy dog eyes and he sighs while taking out a five dollar bill.

I smile and then jc throws one ring and it makes it.

He tries for another but it misses.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Jc slightly drags the bunny that I won for him.

And i sigh.

'Don't drag it it'll get dirty you don't have to be a baby about me actually winning at ring toss.'

He picks up the bunny and pouts.

'I should have won it for you I am the one who tops!'

I blush when seeing people turn to look at us.

'Well you never know maybe I could top I mean we stil haven't you know...' I blush a dark shade of pink and see Jc laugh.

'I'm sorry to disappoint babe but me bottoming isn't happening I am a strictly top until Zayn Malik finds his way to my room.'

I frown and cross my arms.

'Guess you have to stick with being a power bottom lovee youu.'

He starts to hug me and I hug him back. 

'Your so mean to me.'

'Yeah but you love me.'

I sigh and we start to walk towards the ride where the cars go forward and back really fast while playing music yeah I don't know what it's called but I love it.

...............................................................................................

Jc's POV

..............................................................................................

It was around 11:30 by the time Brent was begging me to go on the Ferris wheel and me being deathly afraid of nights didn't work to my advantage.

'Oh come on it'll be fun after this we could leave pleassee'

He looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his and I nod my head yes.

He smiled and kisses my cheek then grabs my arm and drags me to the death trip.

We wait in line for a while and I look at the Ferris wheel there's no doubt it looked cool but it's so high up.

Brent grabs my hand and starts playing with my fingers.

I smile at him and kiss his head.

'Its not as bad as you think it'll be okay.'

I nod even though I'm not entirely certain that I would love through this.

'Next Please!'

I walk forward and hand the tall buff man our tickets.

He opens the gate and let's us go through.

I get to the cart and let Brent go in first then I step in hating the way the cart moves side to side.

'See it's not that bad'

Brent smiles and moves from his side to mine and I start to get a little scared.

'Shouldn't it stay even I mean like can't it top over or something?'

I try and act like I'm not terrified but I am.

He sits on my lap and I instantly shut up.

'You okay now?'

He smirks and I gulp.

He rests his head on my shoulder and I hold him in place.

'Where do you expect yourself in 70 years?'

I look at him and he just keeps playing with the loose string on my shirt.

'I guess dead maybe I mean I'll be old.'

He laughs a little and starts to talk.

'Do you think we'll be together still.'

His voice is almost silently and. that's when I feel tears on my shoulder and I lift up his head a little.

'Hey don't cry I love you and nothing will ever change that I will always stay with you.'

I start to why the tears off his face with my thumbs and kiss his nose.

'Always?'

He asks and I can tell he's unsure still.

'Always.'

He goes back to my shoulder and plays with the string of my shirt.

When we make it to the bottom of the Ferris wheel I couldn't be more than happy.

...............................................................................................

We make our way back to Brent's house and half way through the ride he fell asleep and I look towards him any chance I can.

I can't believe I was so lucky to have him in my life I love him so much and he's all mine.

When we arrived I woke him up and he got on my back and I carried him all the way up the stairs.

I got to his room and opened his door and lead him to his bed.

'Stay with me please...'

I smile and close the door then walking back to the bed not caring about anything else except Brent.

'I love you.'

'Always?'

'Always.'

I smile and give him a kiss on the nose.

He is mine and I still can't believe it.

...............................................................................................

I know it's a late update but I had a writer's block.

That's why it's short I'm sorry about that...

But here it is and also there is only 3 more chapters left and yeah so 21 cause 21 is a good number lol.

But please Vote comment and follow please it means a lot.

And I promise I'll add a sex scene next chapter to fulfill your needs lmaoo.

But thank you for everything I can't believe people actually read my book haha.

Ily and thank and stay tuned for another chapter soon :)

~Yariana~