IV :

Jc's POV

..............................................................................................

I wake up around 12 pm to see Brent sleeping on my lap.

It's not like it's anything new but he starts moving in his sleep out of nowhere and ends up moving his head right on top of my groin.

I'm surprised but don't do anything cause then he'll just wake up.

I hear the door start to open and knowing it was Layla or Lays as she wanted me to call her for some unknown reason.

She stepped in and Brent moved again.

'Oh dear lord is Brent sucking you omg I'm sorry I'll go to my room.'

She says and drops all of her food shopping.

'Layla no oh my God he just fell asleep on me wait why is that where your mind went!?'

I whispered/yelled and I just couldn't help but blush that's embarrassing.

'Mhm sure and I can't help it you guys are my Otp.'

I slide away from Brent and see him trying to cuddle something so I give him my pillow.

'Brent's not gay I would know he's my best friend he would tell me right?'

I say with uncertainty.

'Eh I don't know might just like your abs I mean they aren't that bad but get Zac Efron up in this joint then you'd be put to shame'

Layla says looking into the distance.

'I can't deny that dude has some nice abs mine are prettttty sexy though."

'Ha okay sure Zac Efron is number one on the list for best abs yours  are like seventh.' I hear Brent mumble knowing there's a smirk plastered on his face.

'Why you guys gotta be so mean to me,' I say crossing my arms and pouting.

'Aw don't worry don't eat as many gummy worms as you already do and you'll make top 3,'

Brent says coming up to me and patting my cheek.

'Hey in my defense they taste like Jesus!'

I yell and then moan ahh I want some gummy worms right now.

'Psh okay you don't have to drool over them now.' Brent says rolling his eyes and yawning right after.

I roll my eyes and see Layla just staring into space mumbling things like Zac Efron and sex.

I swear she is one of the craziest people I have ever met.

'Hm lets see I'm gonna cook some eggs.'

Brent says walking to turn on the stove.

'No!' Layla and I say at the same time.

I'm surprised that she was awake from her daydream she was practically drooling for.

Layla then walks over to Brent.

'How many times have I told you, Don't try and cook we don't need the firefighters to come, wait on second thought yes ah hot firemen coming to my rescue that's heaven right there!' Layla replies.

Brent then starts to walk towards me.

'let's go before she starts talking about a gangbang or something.'

I laugh and we both go up to his room playing Call of Duty 2 killing some zombies like good old times.

..............................................................................................

Okay i don't know when I can update cause I'm getting grounded I might just update from my phone or something but yeah soorrrry if it sucks i'm not that really good at writing....

~~~Yariana~~~

-The one in the picture is Brent's mom-