Down hill

As I was walking home I saw my best friends, Caitie, Johnny, and Kerry at Kerry's house. They asked me if I wanted to come over but I said it was my sister's birthday so I couldn't go. When I got home my mom said, "Get ready we are going to that new taco place for Jenny's birthday!" "Okay," I said. I really didn't want tacos because I was trying to stay fit and healthy for the the volleyball tournament. So I ate a salad before we left. When we got there it seemed like a cool taco place. When we sat down, my family knew exactly what they wanted. Jenny wanted the taco special, dad wanted the taco grande, mom wanted the chicken taco, Christopher and Joseph wanted the taco bean basket, and I just sat there and listened to what they ordered. Then my dad said, " Carly are you sure you don't want anything?" "I'm fine dad. Thanks though." When the food came my family's eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree. They all said yummy, delicious, and any word that describes tasty. My dad said awesomeness in his deep voice of his. When we got in the car they all said it was so good that they might come back tomorrow. "Yay," I said sarcastically in my head. The next day I walked to school with Caitie, Johnny, and Kerry. We were talking about our volleyball tournament. We are all on a team together. Later at lunch I sat down with them. Johnny and Caitie had Paco's tacos. Kerry and I had a salad and fruit. Johnny said, "Kerry, Carly, you guys have to try this taco place it's delicious." "Well why are you eating a burrito?" Kerry asked. "Because it's on the menu". Johnny said. "Anyway these tacos are really good. I can eat like ten of them in one day. Carly want a bite." Caitie said with a mouthful. "No thanks. I'm trying to stay fit and healthy for the tournament. You guys shouldn't eat so much of those." I said. "I'm not. I'm staying healthy too!" Kerry said. "We will try not to eat so many but they are so good!" Johnny and Caitie said.