Chemistry Smoothies!

When we are in the garden, we pick almost all the berries off every bush and almost every piece of fruit off every tree. "Good thing planting season is coming again." Kerry says laughing with a basket full of fruit. "Well you will get a lot of fruit this season then." I say. "Okay are we ready to wash the fruit?" Kerry ask. "Yes!" I say. After 19 minutes of washing fruit we start the mixture. Kerry gets a huge bowl and starts adding the ingredients to the mixture. I start making the smoothies. We then add the mixture to the smoothies. "They look like normal smoothies," Kerry says sounding disappointed, "I thought they would have a random color!" "No," I say in reply, "They are just chemistry smoothies that look like regular smoothies." "Oh. Okay" Kerry says. "So how many do we have?" I ask. "We have a total of 1,600 smoothies. Enough for our small town. I just can't believe we made all of that in 1 hour." Kerry says in amazement. "Wow!" I say, "Now do we have three mini fridges to keep the smoothies fresh?" I ask Kerry. "Do I! I have a mini fridge in almost every part of my house." Kerry says. "Good I have one also." I say. "Great, that will definitely keep them icy cold." Kerry says. I then her my cellphone buzz. "Who is it?" Kerry asks eagerly. "It's Caitie. She wants you and I to meet her and Johnny at Paco's." I say. "Should we bring smoothies?" Kerry asks holding one. "No!" I say shaking my hand, "Paco might think we are suspicious." I say. "He already does." Kerry says putting her hand on her hip. "I know that, but he may want to know who made the smoothies, then we may become taco-lovers." I say. "Oh smart idea." Kerry says pointing at me. "Alright let's go. Maybe we can get more clues!" I say. "Okay." Kerry says. Then we run out the door.