Taco-lover!

Kerry and I soon arrive at Paco's Tacos. We see Josefa sitting at a table reading a book. She still looks normal. Not like a hyper, taco eating machine. Kerry and I walk over to her at the table. "Oh hey guys. I wasn't expecting you to come." Josefa says. "Well surprise!" Kerry says. "Anyway we have a couple of questions to ask you." I say. "Sure. What do you need to ask me?" "Well there are a couple of questions," I say. "Do you mind if we sit town?" Kerry asks as she already sits down. "Not at all," Josefa replies. "Okay we wanted to ask you why your dad is doing this and how did he start it?" Kerry asks. "Oh," Josefa says, clearing her throat and then speaking again, "Well when he was six years old his parents, my grandparents, opened a taco place also, but they weren't trying to make everyone fat taco lovers. My dad, his brother, and his sister used to go to the restaurant everyday after school. My father loved to help and cook with his mom and dad. Unlike his sister or brother, he was always in the kitchen helping or cooking or doing something. He also loved to eat tacos. He would always have one for lunch and dinner. They were his favorite meal. By the time he was eight he was a little chubbier than he used to be. He then became fatter and fatter. When he was thirteen, he was two sizes bigger than me. Everyone made fun of him. He then lost all the taco weight and he wanted revenge. For people who were always healthy he wanted them to be fat. All the rest of his life he tried to figure out a way to make that possible. He tried so hard and one day he succeeded. He made his own recipe and followed in his parents foot steps. He is also going to invite all of the people that were in his class to have a taco. Then he will really get his revenge." Josefa finally finishes. My and Kerry's mouths hang open. "Wow!"Kerry says. "So is your dad and us the only people who haven't eaten the stuff your dad makes?" I ask. "Yes," Josefa says, "He even fed the stuff to my family and the workers that work for him. He only did it to my family because he doesn't want me or anyone in my family to stop him, but I know you guys can." Josefa ends with a smile. "Us?" Kerry stares at her with a worried and surprised face. "Yes. I believe in you guys." Josefa says. "Josefa." I hear from the kitchen. Paco's head peaks out from the door. He looks at me and Kerry suspiciously. "Come here," he says with command. "I guess it's time for me to become a taco-lover," she says with a frown and a tear in her eye, " I know you can do it. I believe in you guys. I'll see you soon." She says and walks away nervously. "What just happened," Kerry looks at me now. "Josefa is going to be a taco lover," I say with a frown. "Come on," she says, " We have to find out a way to stop him." Kerry says. "That's the spirit Kerry," I say with my thumbs up. "I got spirit," Kerry says winking. Then we run out of the taco place.