Everbody loves Tacos!

Later that day when I got home from school and volleyball practice I asked my mom what she was cooking for dinner. She said, " We are going for tacos tonight. They are so delicious! I can't wait to go!" I said,"Mom I'm just gonna eat a salad and have smoothie. Okay?" "Alright." My mom said. My sister came running in ready to go my brothers followed. My dad peeked out of his door from his room and said, "I heard we are getting tacos!" My sister and brothers shouted "Yay!" Then my mom asked me, "How come you don't like these tacos Carly?" "It's not that I don't like them it's just that I'm trying to stay healthy for the tournament," I replied. "Okay," my mom said. When we got there they all got a menu except me. My sister said, " Look at these awesome prices!" She showed me the prices. It said get 10 tacos for $4.00. "Wow," I replied sarcastically. It seems suspicious that you can get ten tacos for four dollars. Anyway my family each got themselves ten tacos for four dollars. Then Jenny asked me, "Carly, can you order the taco special then give it to us to split. I know you don't want tacos but can you order so it doesn't look like I'm ordering two?" "Alright," I said. When the waitress was done taking our orders she said, " I'll be right back with the food." "Alright," my family replied. When the food came my family's eyes lit up and they all said, "Yum!" They devoured their tacos savoring each bite. Then this man walks over to our table. I assumed he was the owner. He asked us if we liked the food. My family replied, "Yes!" Then he asked my mom why I didn't have food. My mom replied saying, " Oh. She wasn't hungry tonight." Then the man stares at me weirdly and suspiciously. He then said, " My name is Paco. I'm the owner of this restaurant and I'm happy to serve you. I hope you like all the food we make. There is a secret recipe." Then my dad said winking, "You'll have to give me the recipe. These are delicious." Then they both laughed quickly then stopped. " I hope to see you soon," said Paco. "Thank you. Everything was delicious. See you soon," my mom said. When we got back to the car I kept thinking what the secret recipe can be. It must have something to do with these tacos to be addictive. I thought of all the people I know that ate the tacos and they all said they loved the tacos. I became suspicious and eager to find out.