xxxii. liza

༉‧₊˚✧ 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐌 !
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ. ʟɪᴢᴀ!

                       LIZA KOSHY WAS UNDENIABLY one of daisy's favorite people in the world. from the insane amount on energy she has all the time, to the wise words pf wisdom she has shared with the young girl. perhaps their friendship did suffer slightly after the breakup, because daisy had always been david's best friend first. they were never not friends though, because there was an undeniable connection that the two had-and an immense amount of love and respect for one and another that would never fade away. moving to los angeles was a daunting task for a seventeen year old daisy, but liza was there making it easier. the older girl took daisy under her wing and made sure she felt comfortable, made sure she knew she had friends there . . . that had never changed. they remained friends, which meant the world for both of them.

daisy was sat in liza's tesla's passenger seat grinning widely. she was staring at the texan girl with curiosity, because wow. liza was glowing in a way she had not glowed in months. following the newfound relationship with luke, she had become happier than she had been and it was as if she was maturing. there was no doubt that liza was head over heels in love with her boyfriend| anyone from a ten mile radius could've seen that immediately. every time the two were seen together, she was smiling and her eyes twinkled in admiration. daisy could not be more happier for liza, because she deserved the world and more . and luke was not only a gorgeous human being inside and out, he was also someone who fit liza possibly better than david had fit.

         " can you not stare at me like that? "   liza laughs, side eyeing daisy, who just shrugs.   " what's going on in that mind of yours? "

         " just, just happy for you. luke makes you happy, and that makes me happy, "   she answers and grins widely at liza, who now blushes pretty furiously,   " and i know that after david and you's breakup, i know you were going through some shit and seeing you all happy and confident . . . it's just amazing. and as one of your best friend, i definitely approve of luke. "

liza beams back at her, feeling so loved and appreciated in that moment. she exhales before answering,  " you don't even know how much that means to me, daisy. you really don't know how much that means to me. thank you. love you so much. "

        " love you too, "   daisy laughs and turns up the music that was playing in the back. the two take a tiny millisecond to look at each other before bursting into song, singing along to whatever song was playing. the two were driving down sunset boulevard, singing along to songs at the top of their lungs. it was moments like these that made daisy more and more grateful for her friends and for her life. these moments were among her favorites in her life, along with late night drives to venice with david and morning cuddles with jean-claude, who was in fact sitting in the backseat.

liza was walking jean-claude as they walked towards bluestone lane, a hell of a good cafe they went to often. she was gesturally explaining the story of her meeting luke's very australian parents, who intimidated her at first, but turned out to be some of the nicest people she's met.  " so, they're staying at luke's for the next week or so. and i think we're gonna go to malibu tomorrow for the day, and most likely gonna dine at nobu. i want them to have a good time, cause i know they're slightly hesitant about him living in the states. "

         " nobu's nice, that's good. and i'm fucking glad that they like you, "   daisy says and she's smiling as they get closer to the cafe,    "  do you wanna order for me? i can stay out with jean-claude and get us a table? "