ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

Junhee was talking to some of the kids who were waiting for their parents to pick them up, when a voice suddenly called Jihun's name who turned around immediately.
"Donghun-hyung!" he called back and ran up the the boy.
Junhee also turned his head in that direction and instantly felt a blush creeping up his cheeks.
Why does this have to happen to me?, Junhee asked himself, looking down again.
Somehow he hoped that Jihun would just take Donghun and would go away, but of course his wish wasn't heard.

Instead the boy dragged the older over to Junhee.
"Donghun, this is my trainer Junhee. Junhee, this is my brother Donghun" the boy introduced the two of them to each other.
"Hey" Donghun greeted the blonde as if they never met each other before.
"He-hey" Junhee mumbled, happy that the other kids already left by now.

Junhee was easy to read so Donghun probably noticed how awkward and weird he must be feeling right now.
"Do you need a ride home?", the older asked, but Junhee quickly shook his head.
"I live near so I can just walk" he quickly mumbled, but that excuse didn't work on Donghun.
"I have to go somewhere near here as well, maybe it's on the way".

Junhee quickly realized that the other wouldn't leave him alone so he reluctantly gave him his address, causing the older to smile.
"What a coincidence" he laughed, leaving the other dumbfounded.
"What do you mean?" Junhee wanted to know but Donghun just turned around and started walking towards his car, leaving Junhee with the only choice of following him.
They were standing at the car and Jihun already sat down in it when Donghun turned around to him.
"Do you have a sister called Soyoung?", he asked the younger, who nodded confused, once again making him smile.
"I never thought her little brother looked so different than her" he laughed, now also getting in the car and signaling Junhee to get in as well which he did, still confused.

_______
I hope you enjoyed, I'll try to keep the updates daily as long as possible uwu

Phi ~