ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

They decided that they would stay over at Donghun's place as they would have more time alone there. But this time Junhee remembered to take his medications with him before telling his sister that he was leaving for the night.
She just responded with a smile and a little "have fun" before turning back to the TV show she was watching.

On the small ride to Donghun's apartment they were thinking about what they wanted to do in the course of the evening and they decided on getting pizza, watching a movie and some series afterwards.

Donghun was looking for the number of the pizza restaurant while Junhee went to his bedroom and searched his closet for something he wanted to wear (without asking Donghun) and he soon found some joggers and an oversized fluffy hoodie which he simply put on over his own t-shirt.
He then sat down on the couch in the living room as if he had been there the while time and waited for Donghun.
"Any special sort of pizza?", the older asked from the kitchen.
"Nah, just some normal salami or something" he called back, searching for the remotes to turn on the TV.

"I see, you already feel like home" he could hear a laughing voice right behind him, making him jerk.
"I was cold" Junhee said pouting, turning around to the other male.
"It's not like I would've said no if you would have asked" Donghun said, sitting down onto the the couch. "But you don't have to turn on the TV here. We're taking the one in my bedroom so you can fall asleep again" he added, teasing the younger who still pouted at him.
"Okay, but I'll take the blanket" he answered, standing up and almost rushing into the bedroom to take away the blanket.

Donghun couldn't help but laugh when he followed him but stopping on the doorframe.
"Get yourself comfortable, I'll wait for the food" he said but he met with disagreement from Junhee.
"There's still enough time" he said, holding out his hand to grab Donghun.
When he finally reached him he pulled him into a tight hug, falling back on the bed, dragging the other with him.
"And what are you planning on doing now?", Donghun asked, pushing himself up from the other.
"Just a bit cuddling" he said, pulling him down again and rolling to the side.
And that was what they were doing for almost twenty minutes straight (no, gay), with a few kisses here and there until the delivery guy rang the doorbell and Donghun had to get up.

When he came back to the room Junhee sat back up and took his pizza and started eating while Donghun was deciding on a movie they could watch. After he finally found one he turned off the lights and also started to eat his pizza. Even though about half of it ended being eaten by Junhee because he was finished faster and was still hungry.
After that Junhee more or less climbed onto Donghun's lap, still facing the TV and leaning his head against the other's shoulder while taking both of his arms and putting them around himself.

Donghun wasn't paying much attention to the movie anymore and thought about last night, causing him to laugh.
"What's so funny?", Junhee asked, turning his head a bit.
"Just the fact that all it needed is you being tipsy so that we would actually move on from being sort of awkward with each other" he said, laughing again. Junhee also couldn't contain his laughter. "Well, someone had to do something when you weren't planning on doing the first step" Junhee scolded him with a smile on his face.
"If you would've known how much I did behind your oblivious back" Donghun told him, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.
Junhee looked at him in surprise but couldn't ask anything as Donghun leaned in, stealing a kiss from him. "I love you" he whispered when he pulled back.
Junhee grinned back at him "I love you too" he whispered as well, turning around and wrapping his arms around the other, pulling him closer and kissing him again.

_______

Here's the end of NightGlow, with a little fluff uwu

I hope you liked it and we'll see each other again in another project ♥️

Phi