ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Junhee forgot to breath for a moment when Donghun changed.
Not only did he just changed right in front of him, but even though there wasn't too much of a size difference between them, Junhee's shirt was slightly tighter on Donghun's body than he expected.
Junhee blinked a few times until he realised that he was staring at the elder's body.

Eventually they laid down in Junhee's bed together, both looking up to the ceiling, talking a bit with each other.
"Sorry about my sister" Junhee suddenly apologieses.
Donghun laughed. "It's okay, Junhee. Really. I don't have problems with people asking me stuff like that" he told the younger but he still looked at him with sorry eyes.
Donghun rolled on his side, looking directly at Junhee. "It's really okay. Don't worry too much" he said with a smile, putting his hand on Junhee's cheek.
There was a blush creeping up the younger's cheek which Donghun luckily didn't notice due to the lack of proper light.

Donghun's hand was warm and Junhee didn't want him to take it away just yet, but he didn't say a thing when he pulled away again.
"We should sleep, we both have to get up early" the older said, closing his eyes.
"Yeah..." Junhee mumbled, also closing his eyes.

In his sleep the younger scooted closer to the other, clinging to the source of warmth, while Donghun wrapped him in a warm embrace, pulling him closer, laying his hands on his waist and burying his nose in the blonde hair, breathing in the light smell of his shampoo.
Junhee as well buried his face in the t-shirt the elder was wearing and even though it was his own he could smell the sweet scent of Donghun through the fabric.

He really needed to watch out, even though it might be too late now anyways.

___________

I hope you enjoyed uwu
Feel free to leave comments and likes if you liked it ^^

Phi