ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ

When Donghun woke up there was a weight laying on his chest.
He opened his eyes and looked at blonde hair laying on top of him, snuggled into his chest.

There was a knock on the door, directly followed by the sound of the door opening.
"Good morning... Oh, did I interrupt you two with something?", a woman's voice said.
Donghun turned his head to the door, seeing Sua standing in the doorframe. He blushed slightly and didn't say anything. He wanted to, but there was just no words coming out of his mouth.

After Donghun didn't say anything for several moments Sua just left the room with a grin on her face, ready to storm in her younger sister's room to tell her what she just saw. They've both been speculating since last night's dinner if something was going on between them, even though they both knew the two boys didn't know each other for long, but they just seem so close already.

Donghun didn't check the time but he guessed it has been about 30 minutes until Junhee woke up as well, up until then the older has been playing with strands of the bleached hair laying on his chest.
"Mornin'" Donghun said as soon as he saw that Junhee opened his eyes.
"Mor- Morning" he mumbled back, face still buried in the shirt, hiding his red face.
"As long as I would like to stay in bed like this, I have classes to attend to and you have work" Donghun then said after a moment of silence.
"Ye-yeah" Junhee chocked out, a bit surprised by what the older said, while feeling his hands leaving a burning feel on his waist.
Junhee somehow managed to roll off the elder and also almost roll off of his bed as well, leaving Donghun laughing.
"Shut up and get ready" Junhee grumbled under his breath, looking at Donghun in the corner of his eye while he got up as well.

_________

I actually finally have a few chapters finished beforehand but I don't think it'll be enough for daily updates,, but maybe every other day? Or every three days?

I hope you liked it regardless uwu

Phi