ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

After Junhee finally got off from work he drove home, showered and changed his clothes into something semi-good-looking so he wouldn't be under- nor overdressed, even though he didn't even understood himself why he thought about something like that. They were just going out to get some coffee, nothing more, right?

"Junhee, what the heck are you getting ready for? I thought you 'don't have time for shit like that'?", Soyoung asked him, playing with the words he said a while ago.
"Because it isn't a date" Junhee said, annoyed at his sister already.
"Sure" she said laughing as she closed his door again, leaving him alone.
"It is not a date" he repeated to himself, looking at the clock on his nightstand.

Maybe he should wait outside so his sisters wouldn't see who he was meeting up with. He knew them too well so he knew that they would make such a big fuss about it.
He quickly grabbed his phone and some money and went outside after yelling through the apparent that he'd be gone now.

The exact moment he opened the front door Donghun stood in front of him, smiling at him softly.
"Hey" the older greeted.
"Hi" Junhee greeted back, closing the door behind him.
"So, did you have a certain place in mind where you wanted to go?" the latter asked.
"Yeah, but it's a little bit from here if you don't mind" Donghun told him.
"I don't" Junhee told him with a smile, looking up to the other who smiled back at him.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the small coffee shop.
"What do you want?", Donghun asked the younger who was scanning the menu.
"I'll take a caramel latte" he then decided, as it was one of the few coffees he really enjoyed.
Donghun nodded and went up to the counter to order their coffees.

________
I'm stupid and didn't manage to upload properly yesterday, so yeah, have it now 😅🤧

I hope you liked it uwu, if yes, feel free to leave comments and likes

Phi